cable internet down

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: cable internet down

Greetings and welcome to our Community @Jbarzo and @Avneesh!

If your Internet is still out, I can help!

Please PM us @CommunityHelps so that I may run some tests and make further arrangements for a tech if need be.

If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers internet been down since 2 am.

Highlighted

Hello @Rena2,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Loss of service can certainly be inconvenient. Are your services back up and running since you last posted here?

Please remember to check the status of your Rogers Wireless, Internet, TV, and Home Phone services on our Service Interruptions board

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Around

No internet connection in Etobicoke. What is going on?

Highlighted

Hello, @remusancheta

I know how disruptive it can be when the Internet service does down, especially during these times. Any major outages that are reported will be located in our Rogers Service Interruptions board. You can always check here for updates on outages.

I really hope you are back online by now, if not, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can gather your info and see what's happening with your Internet service.

Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, Click Here.

RogersTony

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Is there anyone looking at the internet outage in downtown Toronto? I need to go back to work. Pls hurry this up.

Highlighted

Hello, @Jg007

I know how disruptive it can become when your internet goes down. If you are still experiencing issues with your service please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can look into this for you and ensure we find a resolution.

Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, Click Here.

Have you seen our Rogers Service Interruptions page? All major outages will be reported here along with an Estimated Time of Resolution and the cause (if known) of the outage.

RogersTony

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I am trying to troubleshoot my modem and its not working

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@JayLee90 if you're experiencing a loss of service of some type with the modem, call tech support and ask the Customer Service Rep to run a signal check on the modem.  That will be the starting point to determine what the problem is. 

Highlighted

Hello @JayLee90,

Loss of service can certainly be inconvenient. Are your services back up and running since you last posted here?

Please remember to check the status of your Rogers Wireless, Internet, TV, and Home Phone services on our Service Interruptions board

RogersZia