cable internet down

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: cable internet down

Good afternoon @concork,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums.

We know how important it is to stay connected at all times. Were you able to resolve the issue and access the internet since you posted? Have you contacted technical support when you weren't able to get online?

You can also check the status of your Rogers Wireless, Internet, TV, and Home Phone services on our Service Interruptions board. 

Regards,
RogersRob

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I have no connections , can you please check?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Everything was working fine this morning and then, at about 10 AM, all service stopped. Anyone else in Ottawa South having issues?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Question for @RogersRob.

"You can also check the status of your Rogers Wireless, Internet, TV, and Home Phone services on our Service Interruptions board." This site only seems to show wireless outages. How do I find known outages for Home Intetnet through cable?

Thanks,
Sean
Highlighted

Greetings @rayachahbar & @Thalan,

A warm welcome to both of you and congrats on your first posts here! 🙂

Having your services go down is certainly not ideal and can be super inconvenient. Are you still experiencing a disruption to your services at the moment? If so, can you please shoot us a Private Message @CommunityHelps so we can take a look for you guys? For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

@Thalan, we typically only post major or wider spread service interruptions for residential services on our Service Interruptions board found HERE. Smaller outages may not be reported there. 

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Outage in Ottawa East since 845am seems to be back up now at 10:11. Let's see for how long.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Internet down for 24+ hours

I woke up yesterday with my internet down. I did all of the necessary reset options, left it unplugged for half an hour, made sure the coax cable was tight, and nothing works. It's been more than 24 hours since I last had internet and I am getting really frustrated with this service.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

No internet on North York area (Finch W and Sentinel Rd)

Anyone know anything about outage? 

No internet since this morning. 

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Kate_C I don't know why @RogersLaura didn't respond to this already.  If you internet service is still down, and you haven't called tech support, you should do so at the earliest opportunity.  Dial 611 on your home phone or cell phone to get to Rogers support.  Personal opinion, if your internet/cable/home phone service is normally very reliable, I'd probably wait 5 or 10 minutes and then call tech support to determine what the problem is.  I might extend that time if we're in the middle of a raging storm and the power has gone out, taking the neighbourhood node with it.  In that case, its easy to understand, no power, no node, no services.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@HyunanRyu, same advice as above, call tech support to determine what the problem is and when you might expect to see your services restored.