cable internet down

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: cable internet down

I'm getting no internet since 3:30pm. I live near The Donway West and Lawrence Ave East. Does this affect me?

Highlighted

Good day @JackS1

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and congratulations on your first post with us! 😁

I hope you're staying safe and sound. I know first hand how important it is to ensure you stay connected and how disruptive it can be when it goes down especially during these times. Hopefully, it's been restored since you've reached out to us! 🤞

If the issue is still transpiring, please feel free to send us a private message @CommunityHelps so we can have a gander into this for you. In the event that you're unfamiliar with our private messaging system, feel free to Click Here. If you’d like to receive notifications from Rogers about service interruptions in your area in the future, make sure to update your email address and wireless contact number in MyRogers.

Are you familiar with our Rogers Service Interruptions page? It's super helpful as you can find details about service interruptions and an estimated time in which you can expect your service to be back up and running! 

Kind regards, 

RogersJo

Highlighted
I've Been Around

The internet is down. tried to reset many times but it work for 5 minutes and then down again

Highlighted

Good evening @pingpingnvhai,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can imagine how inconvenient loss of service can be, thank you for mentioning the troubleshooting steps you've taken so far. Is the service back up since you last posted here? Did you speak to technical support when the service was down?

For future reference, please remember to check the status of your Rogers Wireless, Internet, TV, and Home Phone services on our Service Interruptions board

RogersZia

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

now i have to use my koodo data, thanks a lot rogers

I'm Here A Lot

this is the third time this week also i was with them a decade ago and this happened and yes i am just posting this message again because im bored my wifis down n i gotta use my data now, lol

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

so bad, wish bell ran fibre to my place

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

soo annoying, and im stuck with rogers cuz of my rental unit. my fam has bell its more stable.

Highlighted

Good evening @aharkies and @nini6969

Thank you for your posts and welcome to the Community.

I know how inconvenient a service interruption can be. Is the service back up since you last posted here? Have you reached out to technical support when your service was down?

As mentioned earlier in the thread,you can check the status of your Rogers Wireless, Internet, TV, and Home Phone services on our Service Interruptions board

Regards,

RogersRob

Highlighted
I've Been Around

‪RogersHelps rebooting my pc and getting no internet notice in the yonge Wilson area?‬
‪Trouble shoot says “detected modem‬“