cable internet down

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: cable internet down

Same here. No update either z.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Internet restored in Bramalea area in Brampton.  If you are in brampton, check your service again.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Having problem.with my cable in Richmond hill started around 3pm
No eta to resolve from.rogers support
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Received an email saying the service restored but still down. Support tested saying area still down.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Internet down at Kennedy and Carlton, Unionville please check
Highlighted

Hello @kago, @Ishtpreet, @seanxushen, @rrr787, @KM99,

Thanks for your posts.

Service issues can definitely be inconvenient.

Are your services back up and running since you last posted here? Any confirmed major outages will be located in our Rogers Service Interruptions board. You can always check here for updates on outages.

I hope everything is back to normal and working now. If not, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can gather your info and see what's happening with your Internet service. If you aren't familiar with our private messaging system please click here.

Cheers

RogersHarry

Highlighted
I've Been Around

internet down in Brampton

hi, internet down from 9 am. it is impacting the entire schedule.  whether there is a scheduled maintenance?

Highlighted

Hello, @ramyab

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I know how disruptive it can be when your Internet service goes down. I really hope that your service has been restored since you reached out to us.

If issues are persistent please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can take a closer look at this for you. Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, Click Here.

Have you seen our Rogers Service Interruptions page? You can find details about major outages and an approximate ETR.

RogersTony

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Brampton has been experiencing an internet service outage since this afternoon. What is the issue and how long will it take to resolve?

Highlighted

Hello @Hardi

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and congratulations on your first post with us! 😁 I hope you're staying safe and sound. 

I know first hand how disruptive it can be when your Internet service goes down and how imperative it is to stay connected especially during these times. Hopefully, it's been restored since you've reached out to us! 🤞

If issues persist, please send us a private message @CommunityHelps so we can have a look into this for you. In the event that you're unfamiliar with our private messaging system, feel free to Click Here. If you’d like to receive notifications from Rogers about service interruptions in your area, make sure to update your email address and wireless contact number in MyRogers.

Are you familiar with our Rogers Service Interruptions page? It's super helpful as you can find details about major outages and an estimated time in which you can expect your service to be back up and running! 

Kind regards, 

RogersJo