pmehley
I'm Here A Lot

Rogers câble internet Is down since 7:30 pm est @ Aurora, Ontario

***Edited Labels***

139 REPLIES 139

Re: cable internet down

Hello @ronkelvin,

Welcome to the Community!

I can imagine how inconvenient service interruptions can be. I hope the services are back up and running since you last posted here. 

Please remember to check the status of your Rogers Wireless, Internet, TV, and Home Phone services on our Service Interruptions board

RogersZia

jaltesh
I've Been Here Awhile

Here internet is not coming. Dont know whats issue please fix it. I tried to reboot but same thing happen no internet

Hello, @jaltesh.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums. Internet service interruption can be quite inconvenient!

We can quickly respond to service interruption related queries on Twitter (@RogersHelps) or Facebook (Facebook.com/Rogers).

I'm hoping your services have been restored since you have posted. If not, please send us a private message @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog

Please remember to check major service interruptions on our Service Interruptions board

Cheers,

RogersMoin

kago
I've Been Around

No internet at home at Unionville Markham ON. Can you please check? Intersection: 16rh Ave and Warden Ave

Ishtpreet
I Plan to Stick Around

Internet down in Bramalea, Brampton ON area.  ETA provided by support is 3:15PM.

seanxushen
I Plan to Stick Around
Same here. No update either z.

Ishtpreet
I Plan to Stick Around

Internet restored in Bramalea area in Brampton.  If you are in brampton, check your service again.

Having problem.with my cable in Richmond hill started around 3pm
No eta to resolve from.rogers support

seanxushen
I Plan to Stick Around
Received an email saying the service restored but still down. Support tested saying area still down.

KM99
I've Been Around
Internet down at Kennedy and Carlton, Unionville please check

Hello @kago, @Ishtpreet, @seanxushen, @rrr787, @KM99,

Thanks for your posts.

Service issues can definitely be inconvenient.

Are your services back up and running since you last posted here? Any confirmed major outages will be located in our Rogers Service Interruptions board. You can always check here for updates on outages.

I hope everything is back to normal and working now. If not, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can gather your info and see what's happening with your Internet service. If you aren't familiar with our private messaging system please click here.

Cheers

RogersHarry

internet down in Brampton

hi, internet down from 9 am. it is impacting the entire schedule.  whether there is a scheduled maintenance?

Hello, @ramyab

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I know how disruptive it can be when your Internet service goes down. I really hope that your service has been restored since you reached out to us.

If issues are persistent please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can take a closer look at this for you. Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, Click Here.

Have you seen our Rogers Service Interruptions page? You can find details about major outages and an approximate ETR.

RogersTony

Hardi
I've Been Around

Brampton has been experiencing an internet service outage since this afternoon. What is the issue and how long will it take to resolve?

Hello @Hardi

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and congratulations on your first post with us! 😁 I hope you're staying safe and sound. 

I know first hand how disruptive it can be when your Internet service goes down and how imperative it is to stay connected especially during these times. Hopefully, it's been restored since you've reached out to us! 🤞

If issues persist, please send us a private message @CommunityHelps so we can have a look into this for you. In the event that you're unfamiliar with our private messaging system, feel free to Click Here. If you’d like to receive notifications from Rogers about service interruptions in your area, make sure to update your email address and wireless contact number in MyRogers.

Are you familiar with our Rogers Service Interruptions page? It's super helpful as you can find details about major outages and an estimated time in which you can expect your service to be back up and running! 

Kind regards, 

RogersJo

JackS1
I've Been Around

I'm getting no internet since 3:30pm. I live near The Donway West and Lawrence Ave East. Does this affect me?

Good day @JackS1

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and congratulations on your first post with us! 😁

I hope you're staying safe and sound. I know first hand how important it is to ensure you stay connected and how disruptive it can be when it goes down especially during these times. Hopefully, it's been restored since you've reached out to us! 🤞

If the issue is still transpiring, please feel free to send us a private message @CommunityHelps so we can have a gander into this for you. In the event that you're unfamiliar with our private messaging system, feel free to Click Here. If you’d like to receive notifications from Rogers about service interruptions in your area in the future, make sure to update your email address and wireless contact number in MyRogers.

Are you familiar with our Rogers Service Interruptions page? It's super helpful as you can find details about service interruptions and an estimated time in which you can expect your service to be back up and running! 

Kind regards, 

RogersJo

The internet is down. tried to reset many times but it work for 5 minutes and then down again

Good evening @pingpingnvhai,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can imagine how inconvenient loss of service can be, thank you for mentioning the troubleshooting steps you've taken so far. Is the service back up since you last posted here? Did you speak to technical support when the service was down?

For future reference, please remember to check the status of your Rogers Wireless, Internet, TV, and Home Phone services on our Service Interruptions board

RogersZia

aharkies
I Plan to Stick Around

now i have to use my koodo data, thanks a lot rogers

this is the third time this week also i was with them a decade ago and this happened and yes i am just posting this message again because im bored my wifis down n i gotta use my data now, lol

We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?