cable internet down

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: cable internet down

Home internet down since 8am today

My home internet has been down since 8am today.

DOCSIS Logs shows:

- Unicast Maintenance Ranging attempted - No response - Retries exhausted

- No Ranging Response Received - T3 time-out

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Woodstock resident has no internet. Anybody knows why? I pay my Bill's reauthorized. Thx

Highlighted

Hello @hubertc5657 & @lkx007007,

Thanks for participating in the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your first post! I know how important it is to have a reliable internet connection to stay in touch with your loved ones, especially with the current situation! 😊

Are you still experiencing issues with your internet connection at this time? By any chance, have you attempted to reboot your modem to see if this helps bring you back online? You may do so by unplugging your modem for about 30 seconds and then plugging it back in again. Once the modem is finished rebooting, you can retest.

If your internet service is still not restored, please feel free to send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps and we will be happy to check into it for you! Please note, you can also bookmark our Rogers Service Interruptions board for any major outages that are reported.

For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I chatted with Rogers Rogers customer service and they told me this is for the area I live. Hope technicians will fix it soon
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Is there a service interruption in Mississauga area? Our gateway doesn’t light up to white and we’ve already tried resetting it.

Thanks.

Highlighted

Hello @ronkelvin,

Welcome to the Community!

I can imagine how inconvenient service interruptions can be. I hope the services are back up and running since you last posted here. 

Please remember to check the status of your Rogers Wireless, Internet, TV, and Home Phone services on our Service Interruptions board

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Here internet is not coming. Dont know whats issue please fix it. I tried to reboot but same thing happen no internet

Highlighted

Hello, @jaltesh.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums. Internet service interruption can be quite inconvenient!

We can quickly respond to service interruption related queries on Twitter (@RogersHelps) or Facebook (Facebook.com/Rogers).

I'm hoping your services have been restored since you have posted. If not, please send us a private message @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog

Please remember to check major service interruptions on our Service Interruptions board

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I've Been Around

No internet at home at Unionville Markham ON. Can you please check? Intersection: 16rh Ave and Warden Ave

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Internet down in Bramalea, Brampton ON area.  ETA provided by support is 3:15PM.