blackberry icon messed up

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

blackberry icon messed up

My blackberry shut off and then I turned it on.  Once I did that, unlock screen turned while, I unlocked it and my icons are small and look messed up and missing some.  any way to fix this?

***Edited Labels.***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: blackberry icon messed up

Hello stacey123

Have you tried a battery pull on the device to see if that works?. Try that. If that doesn't work u may need to do a factory reset on the device to see if that will fix it back up ur device on BlackBerry Desktop ( if u have a older blackberry) or on BlackBerry Link ( if you have a BlackBerry 10 device like the Q10,Z10,Z30 and Q5)
I've Been Here Awhile

I took out the battery and SIM card and even left it....its a blackberry 9900...rather annoyed...3rd blackberry in 3 years...:(

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello stacey123

Have you tried to do a factory reset on the device as I said above? This will bring it back to factory state. Just back it up and then restore it once ur done
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey,

I am just downloading the blackberry on my laptop right now....gonna back it up and cross my fingers

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello stacey123

Hopefully all worked well! Let us know!