billing cycle

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

billing cycle

What day of the month does the billing cycle start?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: billing cycle

Hello rhi666

The bill will say from what date of the month until what date of the next month u have been billed for each month. That exact date will be it.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello rhi666

It starts the day u signed up with Rogers. On the bills it should say this and when calling into Rogers they will give u the date
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Is on the bill under a different title? I've looked several times and don't see a "billing cycle date"

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello rhi666

The bill will say from what date of the month until what date of the next month u have been billed for each month. That exact date will be it.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Alas! Thank you.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello rhi666

You are welcome!
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Why does it take a week or more to post our bill online after the billing date?

Highlighted

Hi @wyliej,

Welcome to the Community!

Typically it takes about 2-5 business days after the bill date for an invoice to be posted. If you're noticing a pattern where your invoices are delayed every month please contact us via PM @CommunityHelps.

Thank you,

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Around

My billing started and ended May 31st. I managed to make 1 call (unanswered) to S.S.Marie Mi which cost me $1.10 on top of $40,00  for my "monthly" plan payment which in reality was only one evening!

A bit turned off as a new customer, to put it mildly.

Highlighted

Hi @w84me,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums 🙂

I can see why a new bill can be confusing. I do want to advise you the first bill typically includes partial, regular and activation charges. 

For each new activation, a bill cycle is automatically assigned. The bill cycle closes on the same day as the activation date. 

As far as the $1.10 charge goes, long distance is billed depending on the plan you have. If you do not have Canada wide long distance included in the plan, regular LD charges apply. 

Hope this clears up your concerns. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

RogersZia