bandwidth caps

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

bandwidth caps

you should get A MUCH HIGHER cap than 100 gigs when your speed is 24 mbps.  i cant even use netflix or ill go over my limit.  i cant even watch movies in hd.  rogers needs to keep up with the internet,  60 dollars a month only gets you 100gigs?!! rogers is killing the internet for the whole country.  1 hd movie can be 10 gigs, you need to DOUBLE the caps. I can't believe people put up with your crap rogers

***Edited Labels.***

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: bandwidth caps

I agree that the caps should be much higher, but I watch Netflix almost every day and mostly in HD and have yet to go over my cap (though it has come close on occasion).  Of course if you download a lot of other stuff, then that adds up quick. I have yet to see a movie that sucks up 10Gb(!!!!) though.  That must be one **bleep** of a long movie.

I Plan to Stick Around

with torrents theyre bigger
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Netflix and torrents are two different things 😛

Torrents, you are using part of your bandwith, for the upload you are doing back to people.