bad customer service

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sli211
I've Been Visiting

Re: bad customer service

It seem like Rogers does want to keep your loyal customers. I call in an ask if I can do an hardware upgrade and keep my public section plan. The customer offer me an share a data plan and basically this is best they can offer and if you don't like you can change carriers. What kind of company is that! Been with Rogers over 20 year. Disappointed with the service.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @sli211

Unfortunately if you have a older plan and want to do a hardware upgrade you must have a Everything Shared Plus plan. This is what all carriers do. Not just Rogers mind you. I have been a loyal customer and was able to get a plan which i have to pay an extra $20 a month but i did it solely because i needed a new phone. The plan they gave me is a loyal plan as they say.

@CommunityHelps are we able to have someone look into the customers file and see what we can do!

lockdown2341
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Might not be much that can be done. Some of those Public Sector plans are very old. I think in this case you might be better off just buying the phone outright and keeping the same plan you have if you like it that much. You're most likely not gonna get a similar rate upon upgrading with ROGERS or switching to any of the major providers.