cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bad customer service

jiangbob
I've Been Here Awhile

lately, i had my plan changed. the confirmation I received was $100.53 per month. When I got my bill a couple days ago it was $117. so, I called and questioned why. A Gentleman, I believe whose name is Scott answered the phone. After I told him my Confirmation number, he was keep telling me 75+45-5 something like that.

As a customer, i don't really mind how you add your numbers. what I want is my final bill. Scott was trying to tell me their employee made a mistake. finally, I told him that I would like to pay off my phone and cancel my service. he told me his computer was down and wait on the line. which is not a issue. then, my phone get cut off. And, he never call me back.

after 10 years been with Rogers, I think it's time to say Bye!

***Edited Labels***

42 REPLIES 42

Re: bad customer service

Might not be much that can be done. Some of those Public Sector plans are very old. I think in this case you might be better off just buying the phone outright and keeping the same plan you have if you like it that much. You're most likely not gonna get a similar rate upon upgrading with ROGERS or switching to any of the major providers.