cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bad customer service

jiangbob
I've Been Here Awhile

lately, i had my plan changed. the confirmation I received was $100.53 per month. When I got my bill a couple days ago it was $117. so, I called and questioned why. A Gentleman, I believe whose name is Scott answered the phone. After I told him my Confirmation number, he was keep telling me 75+45-5 something like that.

As a customer, i don't really mind how you add your numbers. what I want is my final bill. Scott was trying to tell me their employee made a mistake. finally, I told him that I would like to pay off my phone and cancel my service. he told me his computer was down and wait on the line. which is not a issue. then, my phone get cut off. And, he never call me back.

after 10 years been with Rogers, I think it's time to say Bye!

***Edited Labels***

42 REPLIES 42

Re: bad customer service

BS
I'm a Senior Advisor

For those who are on old plans and want to get a new phone, you can achieve that by buying it upfront. For most on older plans, the difference between old plan and the new plans to get the new phone, the best option is to just buy the phone outright (you can buy it anywhere and get it unlocked if you desire, or from them, no term).  Even if you buy the phone on a credit card (say like the Rogers master card), you will pay less than your increased plan per month, and earn points, pay it off as fast as you want, no change in your plan, or term to cancel from, and if you happen to use the Rogers master card - between the paying google play purchases, their past selling of travel insurance, and the master card, are they trying to be a bank too), but with the Rogers mastercard plan, you can earn points when you buy the phone, and use the points to pay your bill.  Win win, but these are all workarounds, and don't really reflect loyalty options for past customers.  

In a message from the CEO, he indicated that their goal is to increase value added options to tier 2 and tier 3 customers increasing the costs and revenue from them as well as selling new phones on higher priced plans (which they are achieving). and are not worried about keeping people who don't want to move up a tier, and and he is not worried at all about tier one customers (those with old plans, limited services, and not interested in paying more for new phones through increased plans (it is not a subsidy, it is a deferred payment plan over two years, with about 20.00 savings overall), but none if you have a low plan you wish to keep. So like you, many of us are finding that they really aren't interested in keeping us under the older model of loyalty, they want us on new phones, value added plans, and higher revenue overall.

So you also carried out the other option, which is just jump ship.  The other plans may only be a little better than the new Rogers plans, so you will still probably see higher prices on your new plans with other companies, but you have better choice of plan and phone options than Rogers, so you can more easily define your plan to your needs and not get the "value added stuff", which you may not want at all (shomi, spotify, Next, etc), and you also leave on principle and get the message across here.

congrats to you and enjoy your new services.  Hope it all works out for you.

Bruce

Hello @Mike777

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Forums.

I am sorry you are feeling this way.

We value your business and we would like to help you with your issue.

If there is anything we can do to help you please let us know and we’ll reach out to you via Private Message.

RogersSannecia

Irritated
I Plan to Stick Around

I have a complaint to make about the way Credit Operations has treated me on 3 separate occasions, and in talking to them yesterday, Faraza said this was the only way for me to send a complaint. I asked for an email address for a manager and he/she said that I should post it here instead.

In an effort to control my rant-length, I would liike to point out that if you have customers in BC, you should perhaps be aware that calling them at 3 in the afternoon Pacific Time means that the majority of them are at work when you call.

When I answer my phone and tell the other party that I am at work, I expect them to arrange to call back at another time. Period. Saying "This will only take a minute" and demanding payment is completely untrue, and disrespectful of the customer's time, and patently ridiculous.

This is the third time in a year that this exact situation has happened, despite me taking actions to manage my account and correct an issue that resulted in late payments. This time, it took a FULL HOUR just to straighten things out, which, by my rudimentary math skills, is approximate 60 times longer than the "just a minute" stated.

I would request that your Credit Operations callers are trained to respect the customer and to excise the practice of pushing forward with their agenda when a customer has clearly stated that it is not a good time. I further suggest that perhaps if you are going to sell your services to people in a specific time zone that you actually service their accounts during the times that they might typically be available.

Mike777
I'm Here A Lot
so basically rogers dont give a flying crap about their old customers good to know when i know i helped u guys to build a empire at the start choosing u guys over bell supporting all this time and this is the thx i get in the end. YA dont care for your old customers its a really good business model everyone should learn from u guys! lets hope u guys keep losing old customers like myself and see what happens.

BS
I'm a Senior Advisor

Here are my thoughts on how you can get to someone and be able to work with it - I would suspect that this would best be described as a Billing and Payments issue.

From the MYROGERS home page, login with your user name and password. Once logged in, you can scroll down to the bottom and find the contact us icon (a little red phone on the right side of the page.

Since you are a customer, select the tab for Billing and Payments under, already a customer.

You can do a live chat directly from your own computer - note that the times provided are in EST, so your last time you can contact them is before 9 p.m.  Yes, I agree, they should provided an office for you guys with adjusted times.

There is a link to outstanding accounts, so I would suspect that would be the department you want.

You also have a Facebook Messenger option.  My understanding is that if you get the wrong department, they are to move the chat to the correct place.

The benefit of the chats and other electronic means is that you can have a complete record of the discussion, so you can avoid he said/she said problems. (or which ever gender you prefer Smiley Wink).

There are also call us options with a phone number on the right - remember to ask for a discussion about outstanding accounts, and if you get the wrong department, they are able to transfer you too.  Remember to document everything that you discuss and confirm what they write in their own notes and get the name of the rep, the date and time, and the identification number (starts with an I then a set of numbers afterwards).  The ID number facilitates easy follow-up referring them to the notes on their end - have them read them to you and confirm they are accurate with your own notes, which you will have checked over it in the first call.  I ask the rep to note that they have read and reviewed the notes with me, directly on their notes, to avoid disputes over what was said and agreed upon.

If it turns out that someone is need of phoning you, then give them a firm time and if they won't stick to that, then escalate through the escalation process - CSR, Manager, Office of President, Ombudsman (not required, CCTC (they don't currently deal with issues related to Cable delivery, so CRTC is your alternative if they can't/won't do it).

At the very bottom is a section in the middle to file a complaint, or compliment.  Describe in detail the issues, what has been done, and request to be reviewed by the next level in the above escalation process.  Give them specific times they can ready you and explain that you are in BC, so you have less time of access (I suspect you don't want to get up at 4 a.m.)  Make a copy and paste into a text document of your choice, as you won't be able to see your complaint once you close off.  Some of the chats will allow you to get a copy of the chat emailed to you (ask them if the one you are in can do it and how; I personally just cut and paste them all).

In this forum there is also a way to work with your issues through through a private message to Community Helps.  This will keep your issues private from the rest of us and they can get information from you to access your account documentation and services.

You can do the same through twitter and Facebook Messenger I don't know how to use the twitter side of things, as I don't have a twitter account. My preference is calls or chats.  They are basically forcing us to use the report a concern online for concerns and escalation, but sometimes I am not calling from home, so computer is not accessable so I will push them to speak to me and transfer to manager if necessary, or request OOP to contact me.  Sometimes I am successful, sometimes not.

In the report a concern, they wil ask for your preferred contact method, email, or phone - do give them your preferred times.

Hope this helps you to get connected with someone with the ability to help you, or if not, you have their recommended escalation process.

Best of luck in your journey, communicating with Rogers is always a time consuming and often frustrating experience, but sometimes it goes quick and easily when you get someone who really knows what they are doing well, reads the notes present rather than asking you to describe it all over again, and takes good notes of their own, and knows their limits well, recommends clearly where to go next and how best to do it.  I do get some of those too, usually more often than not.

Bruce

Note:  Community helps people want to contact this person and get the ball rolling since they were sent here.

Irritated
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you, Bruce, that was very thoughtful. And infinitely more help than I have received from Rogers.

I was online chatting with them from 3:26 to 3:59 yesterday. I was also on the phone with several people. The information you gave about the ID numbers and filing a formal complaint will be especially helpful.

BS
I'm a Senior Advisor

@Mike777  That is a good summary of what I just said, and if anyone is wondering where I got the information on the attitude of the CEO, it was directly from an interview that is reported online (financial information or something), sorry, I don't remember where I saw it, but I clearly remember his attitude as it was specifically stated.  what I have said is not directly quoted, but it does reflect what I read.  The alternatives for buying and keeping an old plan are covered a number of times on this forum.  You just have to get past the marketing pitches of added value (that is the CEO's term, so that has been pushed down as the cultural model of selling and marketing) items like unlimited canada wide or local calls, roam, even if you don't roam, Shomi, and other things, plus getting a phone upfront for a partial or no payment, only to be paid back monthly as part of your bill. But people on old grandfathered plans, if you like it and want to stay with it, you will do best to buy a phone outright.  If you want to get some newer options, they no longer give very many add-ons to the older plans because (they are all in the new plans, so why not just get it in a new plan, even if you only intended to add it for one month).

But there certainly seems to be lots of people who are interested in paying more money for additional services, when I question whether they really will use all the new stuff, but that is their choice - I am just not interested.  People are buying the more expensive plans and phones, although the CEO also reports that they are losing customers who want to be on the low end, and although there are less in the upper tiers, the increased revenue compensates (remember that this message was addressed to shareholders and the market, not customers).

So for now, like you, I prefer to stay away from the value added higher priced plans, for me, I stay on the old plans, and buy my phone outright from them or someone else, I unlock my phone immediately, not through them at 50.00, but considerably cheaper costs on the internet or kiosks in a mall, so that when I do roam for extended periods of time and need to use the phone, I just drop a sim card in from the area I am in and in general, I turn the phone off when I am away and tell people to send me an email and I will check once per day via wifi at the hotel or where I am staying.  In an emergency, I do it the old way - I give them the phone number of the hotel, and believe it or not, if you can't reach me in an absolute emergency, you can still call the local police and if it is a true emergency they will find the person for you.  Yes I am old school, I don't need immediate communication, and 911 calls can be made for no cost.

I haven't left yet, but if I am ever forced off my existing plans, I will move as the competitors have plans with far more choice, don't have the value added stuff and are more flexible in what types of phones you can buy irrelevant of the plan type.

So enjoy your new services.

Bruce

Mike777
I'm Here A Lot
i'm just sad after being with them this long and rogers the robbers are just being too greedy. 18 freakin years being loyal and they tell me to take a hike lol

@RogersHassam

I called in to change my plan to including roaming service in December because I went on a trip. The customer service agent changed it for me but she didn't not inform me that when I am on a cruise and I am on the sea, the data usage is not included in the new package she setup for me. I came back to Canada and eneded up with an extra 90 dollar on my bill because I used my data on the sea via satellite. I called back to Rogers, and ask what is the  90 dollars for and explained to them that I was not informed correctly. This time, the customer agent who answered my call told me it is all my fault, they can not do anything despite I have been with rogers for over 12 years and I was a loyal customer. I stayed with rogers even after I moved to Northern BC where Rogers signal is very weak, and I stayed with rogers even when I find out that my coworker who has a similar plan were paying less every month with other cellular provider. I was a loyal customer for so long and this is how I was treated! I got riped off by rogers because of the mistake your customer service agent made. She "forgot" to inform me the important information which caused me an extra 90 dollar on my bill which I was told by your agent that it is MY FAULT! Your customer service agent does not care about your customer at all!!! Why I want to stay loyal with a company that ripe me off and treat me as trash?

@Shengnanwang,

From your post below it sounds like you changed your plan to a Share Everything plan that automatically includes Roam Like Home coverage in eligible countries. Unfortunately at this time, we do not offer coverage for cruise ships in Roam Like Home or in any of our travel packages. Any usage incurred while on a cruise ship would be charged at a pay per use rate.

We are sorry if there were any misunderstandings about what Roam Like Home includes and we certainly value your loyalty. 

For more information on our travel packages you can click here to review eligible countries and travel packs.

We would like to review your account details and investigate your issue further.  Please send us a private message to the @CommunityHelps inbox the next time you are online.

@RogersGabrielle

BS
I'm a Senior Advisor

@Shengnanwang and @RogersGabrielle Valid clarifiication, but I believe the posters frustration is that they were not told about restrictions.  Are we supposed to tell them all our travel plans, where we are going and where we may use data, and if we do happen to forget to ask about something, it is now "our fault", why, because we didn't know or didn't know to ask all the right questions.

I hope that if the poster contacts you, some consideration can be made.  They will know for future, and even know what to ask.  At least these posts teach us all the questions we are supposed to know to ask and that there are some reps who consider it to be our fault for being "ignorant" of all the facts and restrictions.  Sorry, but mind reading is not one of my skills.

I once was told that I need to ask whether prices quoted are tax in or tax out when making comparisons.  Well actually under CRTC code it is Rogers's responsibility to indicate tax in or out, not ours, so if they mix it up, going forward with reference to CRTC code is a very valid way to go forward, and final review is with CRTC for cable, and CCTC for communications.

Think Rogers needs to get a bit better at its person to peson communications, there seems to be a lot of miscommunication and misunderstandings going on and being reported in these forums, and we all know this is only a small minority of what is really happening.

And this all becomes the reason to make the changes to the billings because we just can't seem to understand the impact of changes to services, and it is the most common concern reported.  maybe it has nothing to do with the bill, but lies in the first interaction and the absence of clear information or contracts (which by the way, feel free to ask for paper copy anytime, as CRTC mandates it, unless you expressly state you want an electronic version instead.  So when you are done, if you ask for a written estimate or copy of the contract, and they don't, refer them to CRTC rules (can't remember which one specifically).  If they say no, you can escalate and quote violation of CRTC.

What ever happened to responsibility for sellers to be clear and that it is responsibility of the seller to give full details, not ours to ask.

Bruce

Bruce

barndoor
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Oh  ... come on now @BS ... we all know it is the buyers responsibility to search out that info.  And by viewing the advertising of the company it is obvious there is no requirement on their part to be clear and forthcoming with info.  Just look at the advertising they do . In my mind I agree, it should be considered fraudulent  but just about everybody does it .. with their superscripts spread throughout their advertising and and then hiding the footnotes it unlikely spots and in print so fine a mouse couldn't read it.Smiley Sad

But the jist of the matter is if you are going to deal with these companies you have to do your homework and take the time to ask the questions or they will gladly screw you over .

That is what disgusts me about this whole company ... they do that which is in line with what everyone does ... but... when they provide such shabby customer service and websites that are constantly  taking customer time and effort to fix they have crossed over  the line. And to be constantly blaming the customer by saying you have to do this or that to get your website back in order is just over the top  ... I understand completely  why Hanna and others are "spitting snakes" ( I love that  Smiley LOL

But the jist of it is, it is the  customers responsibility to read the fine print ... but I'd still go after them since it is a first time event.  they should at least reduce it but I would have no expectation of them eliminating it unless you get the right CSR.  Then anything is possible it seems. Smiley Wink

Spoiler
Spoiler
again  ...I got the wrong button and how the . do you delete this box and why are they even here

BS
I'm a Senior Advisor

@barndoor

I agree you and I am fastidious about reading fine print, I ask questions over and over again of reps to the point they sometimes get annoyed.  I just use my age and disability as my explanation for asking over and over again, and wanting detailed examples of what applies and doesn't apply.

Yes, they do the same thing that every else does, but I thought they wanted to stand out from the crowd.  They like firsts, how about a committment to be upfront on everything, easily understood, and use an approach that if something is misinterpreted, you shouldn't have to get the right CSR, you should get some type of break with clarity for next time that you won't get it next time - I am more than ok with that approach, and as one of the experts or moderators said on here, the CSR should never be placing blame on the customer.  Take the responsibility that it takes two to communicate, and errors in misunderstanding can come from either side and even both sides.

But I know I am living in a dream world, but I can still dream of one.

In general, I will say that in most cases where I have brought a concern forward, but I have found a lot more blaming of me and other customers than I have heard ever in my 22 years.  Maybe it has to do with so many changes at the same time, and so many hardware and software services failing, where they really don't know what the best answer should be.

I know I am frustrated, the staff must be too.

And by the way, if you notice the spoiler (yeh, just what is that for - are we really going to report anything that needs to be hidden and treated as a spoiler - but it is just part of the software) - just backspace to delete each one.

Nice comments to bring me back to reality, even if it is not a reality that I like.  I appreciate companies that put their customers first and still have the attitude that the customer is always right, (within reason). Consider one of the major competitors - if you have to wait more than 2 minutes for a csr call to pick up, they give you a small credit of I think 10.00.  Now that certainly holds the company accountable to be quickly responsive.  And the same company, if you have grandfathered plans, they comment on it, and say, "you don't want to touch that, you can't get a better deal anywhere".  They don't even ask if you want to review it, unless you initiate it.  And they don't use phrases like value added, they use the real terms - data, call costs and minutes, voice mail, and start with a very basic plan and you can build up, or you can go for the bronze or gold plans and go for broke (you are broke at the end, but you can say you have everything, but they did give you the chance).

I am just one of those loyal customers, who in general has been satisfied, then I came to these boards when the issues of the new billing structures came and I demanded my call details and they did listen after a lot of talking by many, but they tried hard to convince me why I didn't need it, without really listening to why I legitimately and legally was responsible to provide this information when I claimed the costs. Then I began to experience Navigtr, One number, the voice mail web site, and what I saw was very poor quality products and maintenance and implementation of those products.

I have sometimes had to deal with miscommunications of information - very easy over the phone unfortunately, and I don't read quickly, so trying to listen and look at web sites is a challenge, but I work with it.  In general in the past they have been understanding, no matter who the csr was, and rarely had to escalate.

But then I began to see how some people on hear were being treated, and realized that I was being treated the same way, and so now I have become an expert on reading the fine print, asking all the questions, and even after doing that, I still get told thiings that turn out to not be true, so I call in or chat in (by the way, the move to making us use the chat and forcing the use of remote access is not my preferred form of contact - it is via phone, person to person.

As i saw more and more of this (maybe it is just because I have become more aware because I am now on this forum, I became more annoyed, so now I encourage people to use the avenues to challenge the system that you may have been mislead, or at least feel misled or misinformed, and my experience in the past is that the company was understanding.  Some times I agreed to accept responsibility for not asking full question on the fine print, but now I am more skilled at it, although sometimes I feel like I need a lawyer to review it, but then again, it is a lot of money and we do it when we buy a house, but not when we buy a 5000 TV or 30,000 car.

There are protections on contracts and requirements of providing paper copies of contracts (directed by CRTC) which I never new about before and it is a good idea to be aware of the legal rights for us and companies defined by the CRTC, so spend less time talking back and forth with the bottom levels, I just move up faster now.  I don't expect them to be highly knowledgeable of every CRTC rule, although the company should build it into their policies and procedures.

We also have 30 days to opt out of a contract, with no penalities, but that means that you are actually walking away, but at least you can walk away with no charges.

So bottom line is ask a lot of questions, document what you hear, have them read their notes to you, and for me, although I don't like chats, it is very powerful when you have the full transcript, although it can also bite you back too.

Buyer beware is always good advice.  And do remember the advertisements for truth in advertising and educate yourself on the tools they use that are scientifically proven to hide what they don't want you to really know, but they can still stay they told us, and to make the deal look better than it may be.  So before agreeing, take a breather, research further and be well educated on the purchase. 

Bruce

Bruce.

Mike777
I'm Here A Lot

i'm done with these guys i post something on here as a last resort and its fooloish of me to think they were gonn do something about it clearly they dont give a flying care about me or 18 years of loyalty so ill go somewhere they will care about their loyal customer

barndoor
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Mike777 wrote:

i'm done with these guys i post something on here as a last resort and its fooloish of me to think they were gonn do something about it clearly they dont give a flying care about me or 18 years of loyalty so ill go somewhere they will care about their loyal customer

So ...   why are you still here ? 

Is there somewhere they actually care about loyal customers ? Or is it up to us as consumers to pick the best deal for us and go with it? Each customer has to decide what price they put on the stuff that goes on here and what value they put on the service and go from there .... . 

Loyalty  is a thing of the past  in a setting like this ... it's still good for dogs, horses, friends and family ... but thats about it. Smiley Wink

@RogersGabrielle
How many times rogers rep going to post the same answers? as I said, I am upset because I was not told about exactly what is covered or not in my new plan, and I was not treated right when I called back the second time to ask about it.
"From your post below it sounds like you changed your plan to a Share Everything plan that automatically includes Roam Like Home coverage in eligible countries. Unfortunately at this time, we do not offer coverage for cruise ships in Roam Like Home or in any of our travel packages. Any usage incurred while on a cruise ship would be charged at a pay per use rate." This whole paragraph is just a waste of time!!!!! as I said I don't care what ever the plan covered or not, it is your rep's fault that she did not clarify the terms with me and caused me spend extra 90 dollars on my bill.
"We are sorry if there were any misunderstandings about what Roam Like Home includes and we certainly value your loyalty. " this paragraph doesn't help in anyway with my situation because there is no actual solution has been made.
It is ridiculous how you completely missed my point of frustration! The problem started with miscommunication and incompetency of your agent, what do you mean "if there is any miscommunication"? It is the mean problem of this whole situation. '
You obviously didn't get it and this is a waste of my time

@Shengnanwang,

We certainly understand the frustration you are feeling. We reached out to you via private message from @CommunityHelps yesterday to further assist with your issue.

Please look for our private message in your inbox at your convenience. 

Regards,

@RogersGabrielle

I have been a Rogers customer for over  ten years now, and I have become very dissatisfied with my service lately. It started in Dec 2015 when I did not receive my bill on time. After a few days I contacted Rogers. They informed me they were having technical issues and to expect it within a week. A week later (now almost two weeks late) I call in again. They said that issues had not been resolved yet and that it was happening to most customers. I told them I was disappointed in their service since it was Christmas time and I really needed to budget on a tight salary. Also that if they were having a mass problem they should have informed their customers as opposed to waiting until they find out themselves. I get emails for Rogers on a regular basis advertising offers and plans, I felt that they should have at least had the courtesy to contact their customers when there are problems, not just advertising. They told me they would push my bill through and to expect it within a few days. They also told me I would receive a credit amount for the inconvenience. I appreciated that greatly and was glad to receive my bill a few days later. To my surprise the bill was $80 cheaper than my normal bill (it is usually just under $100). I was very happy that Rogers acknowledged the situation they put me in during an expectedly high commercial spending time (Christmas). I paid the small amount that was left on the bill and told my friends and social media about how Rogers had greatly made up for their mistake. The next month, however, I was horrified to find my bill was almost twice what it normally should be! I immediately called Rogers. I told them about my bill, what had happened the month before, about the credit offered and the unexpectedly low bill. I told them I didn't feel the need to clarify the bill at the time since I had been in contact with Rogers many times the month before (more than I've written above) and that I thought Rogers was just trying to make up for their mistake. I purchased Christmas gifts with the money I had saved. I did not have the total for the bill and did not feel required to pay more than my normal bill since Rogers had been the one to make multiple mistakes. I am on subsidized income for a disability and Rogers is a multi-billion dollar company. It took speaking to two agents and then a manager/supervisor in order to resolve my problem. In the end they cleaned up my bill, credited me a small amount (maybe $10) and I paid my bill. I wasn't expecting a credit again so I was happy to get the small amount. I'm hoping my bills have straightened out by now since when I received my next (and most recent) bill it was another $10 cheaper than normal again. I'm not sure if this will cause future problems. I will keep my eye on my bills closely each month. 

Then there is the next set of technical issues I've been having. Starting in Dec I had damaged my phone screen in a fall so I had to use my tablet instead. I contacted Rogers about the damage and they informed me if I had been paying for coverage (which I had never been told about before) then my phone would have been fixed for free. But because no one had ever told me they offered this I have to pay to fix it myself. It is still broken since I live in a small town and am on a tight budget, trying to save to pay to fix it. Now my tablet is an iPad with Bell. I could not download the Rogers application so I tried to manage my account through Safari. I had to reset my password since I hadn't logged in with a password having been using the app on my phone (iPhone 5c). When I tried to reset the password, it failed to work. After using the temporary password it would take me to the reset password page, but when I tried to reset it would tell me that the temporary password was wrong. After contacting Rogers I had the issue resolved and got into my account. But it happened again. I don't understand why but it seems that Safari doesn't run the Rogers website properly. I have to download and use another web browser in order to access my account now. I find this frustrating since they use Apple products and should be able to run their programs and websites on Apple products

I've been frustrated with Rogers for a while now, this is not the first time I've had problems but it has been the longest period that I kept having issues (it's been three months now with 1-2 problems per month). I do NOT recommend Rogers to anyone. I warn other Rogers customers about problems I've had so they can be aware. I'm very disappointed in the lack of service.

Hi 

sli211
I've Been Visiting

It seem like Rogers does want to keep your loyal customers. I call in an ask if I can do an hardware upgrade and keep my public section plan. The customer offer me an share a data plan and basically this is best they can offer and if you don't like you can change carriers. What kind of company is that! Been with Rogers over 20 year. Disappointed with the service.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @sli211

Unfortunately if you have a older plan and want to do a hardware upgrade you must have a Everything Shared Plus plan. This is what all carriers do. Not just Rogers mind you. I have been a loyal customer and was able to get a plan which i have to pay an extra $20 a month but i did it solely because i needed a new phone. The plan they gave me is a loyal plan as they say.

@CommunityHelps are we able to have someone look into the customers file and see what we can do!