bad customer service

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

bad customer service

lately, i had my plan changed. the confirmation I received was $100.53 per month. When I got my bill a couple days ago it was $117. so, I called and questioned why. A Gentleman, I believe whose name is Scott answered the phone. After I told him my Confirmation number, he was keep telling me 75+45-5 something like that.

As a customer, i don't really mind how you add your numbers. what I want is my final bill. Scott was trying to tell me their employee made a mistake. finally, I told him that I would like to pay off my phone and cancel my service. he told me his computer was down and wait on the line. which is not a issue. then, my phone get cut off. And, he never call me back.

after 10 years been with Rogers, I think it's time to say Bye!

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: bad customer service

Hello @jiangbob,

I'm sorry to hear of your experience. We hear at the Community Forums would like to take over and assist with any further concerns.

Please let us know and we'll have someone reach out to you via PM.

RogersDarrell

Highlighted
I've Been Around

#ROGERS IS TOTAL #RIP OFF! You sign up for a contract with them with a plan. They give you a total different plan.

I signed up for $75 Corporate plan that includes unlimited Canada calling, 3 GB of data. At the end of month, they send you the bill over $1300 saying that you're going overusage and all your data is block after 1GB.

I called in to the customer service, they said my plan is only 250 minutes and 1GB of data, unreasonable crazy charge that goes over usage???

How coud that be? Rogers rep makes a mistakes, and it's not my fault, it's their unreliability. At the end, I'm the victim of their mistake that they withdraw from my bank account.

Stay away from Rogers! They will steal your money!!!

Highlighted

Good day @christina007,

We apologize you are feeling this way about the billing issue.

We certainly understand your frustration, caused by the poor experience.

We would not want to see you change service provider and are sorry you were unable to settle this matter with the customer service representative you were speaking with.

The Community Forums team would like to take a deeper look into this and assist with any of your concerns.

Please let us know and we'll have someone reach out to you via Private Message.

RogersMaude

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

yes stay away with rogers,
after I talked with them about 2 month ago, they said they will reach me. As of today, no one contacted me.
Great customer communication..........I just had my phone paid off 3 days ago. I suggest you do the same.
very disappointed service.
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @jiangbob

I am very sorry to hear this. Having a look at the messages above, we had indicated to let us know if you would like us to have someone reach out to you.

After that message we never heard back from you. If there is anything else we can help you with, don't hestiate to contact the @CommunityHelps team.

You can also contact us via Twitter @RogersHelps or on Facebook.com/Rogers

RogersAsif

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

so basiclly, you are telling me after the customers have concerns with the service, after the customer called your support team, after the customer left a comment on you official website. then, customer have to ask you again. after all, someone is going to look into the issue instead have the problems figured in the first place???

this is my confirmation, i am going to post here. 

I like to have anyone here as a witness to see how long it's going to take you guys to have the issue fixed. 

Do you want me to post on other social media to have the general public as the witness?

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

You need to contact them directly, as they need to get your information to look into your account properly.  (probably dont want that information here)

While the rogers team try to help with things through here..  this is as the title says.. a COMMUNITY forum.  Its primarily designed for USER to USER interaction. (RE's like myself, are users just like you)

Send @CommunityHelps a quick private message (click on the link here.. then on where is says send a private message) detailing what the issues was.  They should get back to you with something to confirm your account details so they can look at the right account. 

Hopefully they can figure something out for you.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @jiangbob

We would love the opportunity to look into your concerns and I am very sorry to hear they are unresolved . As this a public forum, we wouldn't have direct access to your account when you post your concerns here.

As @Gdkitty has mentioned the Rogers Community Forums is a user to user environment. If you need direct support in regards to your account the @CommunityHelps team can intervene. We will need to gather your account information via Private Message so we can look into the details of your issues or have someone reach out to you.

You can submit a formal complaint via "Share a concern". This method would request your account information so a representative could look into your concerns.

I have had someone from the @CommunityHelps team reach out to you via Private Message.

RogersAsif

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@jiangbob, once uou have exhausted all the steps suggested by @RogersAsif with no satisfactory resolution, you can contact the Rogers Ombudsman. https://www.rogers.com/web/support/account/ombudsman/376?setLanguage=en

According to published information, the success rate doing this is 65%.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario