add money

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tripleTAlycia16
I've Been Around

add money

Hi, I top up money in my phone. And I always have the plan pay as you go. They take $10.00 off every month at the of the month. My balance is $48.00 and they telling me that I'm good untill the end of this month....

I do not understand.....

thank you if I receive an answer.

***Edited Labels.***

jkroesen
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: add money

I think pay as you go balances expire.  The more value to the top up the longer till expiry.  

Ie $10.00 top up 30days - $25.00 60 days and $50.00 90 days 

Im not 100% but the last time i was pay as you go it was set up like that... 

I did happen to find info online stating there is 7 days forgiveness on a expire date before any accumlated bal is lost.  

I try to locate info on rogers site about top up but to my surprise I only found info  about pay  as you go plans and addons.  nothing about the time frame a top up gives you... it does refer a customer to go to there myrogers account for more info.  

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

The most economical top-up on Pay as You Go is $100 (+ tax) which gives you a year. I don't seethat option on line and have to get it at the Rogers store. If you renew before it expires, it rolls your balance over. If you have accumulated over $100, you can ask for $100 to be applied from your balance.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Squeal1
I've Been Here Awhile

I have a $30.00 Pay as you go voucher. I want to add it to my account.

barndoor

jkroesen wrote:

I think pay as you go balances expire.  The more value to the top up the longer till expiry.  

Ie $10.00 top up 30days - $25.00 60 days and $50.00 90 days 

Im not 100% but the last time i was pay as you go it was set up like that... 

I did happen to find info online stating there is 7 days forgiveness on a expire date before any accumlated bal is lost.  

I try to locate info on rogers site about top up but to my surprise I only found info  about pay  as you go plans and addons.  nothing about the time frame a top up gives you... it does refer a customer to go to there myrogers account for more info.  

I think you'll find that the $10-$40 vouchers are for 30 days and only the $100 extends the time frame for a year.  Try throwing a $100  voucher in there and see if that extends the date for you ... or better still call them  at  1 800 575 9090 and ask  what will happen. 

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

@Squeal1 wrote:

I have a $30.00 Pay as you go voucher. I want to add it to my account.

I used to buy vouchers at the Rogers store and ask them to put it on my PayGo phone. They just needed my PIN. But the last time I tried that they said they never sold vouchers. Must be a large turnover of employees. However, the voucher should have full instructions on it, or just follow the instructions here

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
roxandtreez
I'm a Senior Contributor

@Squeal1@OLDYELLR

I would strongly suggest that you follow the instruction under the "On Your Phone" tab of the link provided.  We have had several problems in the past adding a voucher through the web platform, and when we phoned to get a CSR to help, they wanted to charge extra because we were not using the web site, which wasn't working.

On the phone, key in *114*vouchernumber# and it is done.  This has always worked.

barndoor

I know nothing about adding a voucher on the web... but have always used the phone  and have also never had a problem using that format. I have always called from a landline as opposed  to the cell phone with no issue.   Is it still "melanie" taking the vouchers ?   Smiley LOL