Z3 Lollipop

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevn
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Z3 Lollipop

Meow, nothing more to add?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Kevn

Hmm i do wonder why they have changed it. I will contact them and see what they tell me but I don't know if they will tell me or not.

I do wonder why it's taking this long though. I wonder if it's some kind of issue or something else.
kevn
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks! In the meantime I'll keep searching for a solution.

xileblack
I Plan to Stick Around

Meow, your answers are all over the place, month you were telling people it'll be out within a week, then "soon" and "mid April. For sure" stop taking guesses at release dates, and playing them off like you know when they're coming. It's just getting annoying. For those that don't want the wait search your Z3 on the xda website. You can upgrade to lollipop there without rooting, or unlocking your bootrom.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello xileblack

That's what I was told by a few sources so i was passing the information to u guys. Don't shoot the messager btw. It's still April 8th. April isn't done yet so it can come any time. It all depends on what's going on. Again i don't work for Rogers so I don't get exact information from them. Just sources that u know.
xileblack
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm just saying you've given way too many "timelines" I'd check your "sources" Obviously, we want a timeline, but and I'm not shooting the messenger they've been all of the map. Again, not shooting the messenger but, your answers are basically the same as the os update page.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello xileblack

You won't get the answer you are looking for unfortunately as they won't give u it. That's why i said if u read my post to the other user I would contact them and see what's going on
xileblack
I Plan to Stick Around

I know, I read your post. And I'm anticipating your answer to be the same as your others that you've given "soon" "next week."
xileblack
I Plan to Stick Around

Which, was never true is my main point.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello xileblack

Well then I don't know what to tell u if u feel that way. Sadly it won't go everyone's ways right unlike some others I am able to contact them and see what's going on with maybe getting a different answer.  Hopefully we can get a answer