cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You're mailing me bills, but I'm not in your database

oedaaaolu
I've Been Around

This is from a throw-away account!

On my real account (I don't want to publish it here) I've been receiving bills from you and ignoring them just as they arrive. I'm in Portugal, never been abroad, and never signed up for Rogers anything.

After last month bill I answered the email (To: notifications@rci.rogers.com, support@rogers.com, support@rci.rogers.com, postmaster@rogers.com) explaining the situation and got no answer.

Just now, I received the most recent bill and tried changing the password associated with my real email address. The system says there is no such address in the database!!!!

How can there be no such address and yet bills keep getting sent there???

As I said in last month (unanswered) email I suggest you contact the account owner **BY SOME MEANS OTHER THAN EMAIL**.

And, please, do one of two things:

1. Remove my real address from all your databases

2. Add my real address to the database that allows me to login and change email address to some throw-away address

Regards

PS: I signed up for the forums just because there was no answer to last month mail and because I couldn't find an email address to contact you. I am **ABSOLUTELY NOT** going to call or text Canada from Portugal, I don't have facebook or twitter accounts, so this community forums was the last option.

When next month bill arrives (I hope not), I will simply SPAM your address.

***EDITED LABELS***

1 REPLY 1

Re: You're mailing me bills, but I'm not in your database

RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @oedaaaolu

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for posting!

That's a very strange issue you have there.  But not to worry we can get to the bottom of this for you. 

Please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps next time you're online and we can take a look at options for your services.  For more information on our private messaging system, see this page.

RogersPrasana

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation