Xperia Z2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Xperia Z2

Hello SarahLouise

That might be try as sometimes the exclusive part will last only for 90 days with that carrier the others can get to device BUT it all depends what contract they signed with Sony for that device. We shall see if Rogers says anything.

Anyone at a Rogers store can say anything but never be correct. So i would take it with a grain of salt until Rogers officially says something. We have 1 week before July is done as well.
Shrinjay
I've Been Around

Re: Xperia Z2

I'm currently an expatriate living in the UAE, but have managed to secure a job in Canada, bad idea, but its closer to my family. I currently own an Emirati Sony Xperia Z2, which I love very much. It seems to be the D6503, the American version is the D643. Theorethically, my phone should work, as it supports more bands, including the ones used by Rogers, band 4. However, I'm not incredibly experienced in celluar systems, so I need some clarification. Would my phone, which supports bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17 and 20 work in Canada with Rogers?