Xperia Z2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Xperia Z2

Hello rjordan

Its not only Sony. Keep mind this. Carrier exclusive means that carriers don't want the phone because it won't sell. There's a reason all Samsung and Apple phones are carrier exclusive free - customers want to buy their products. Not only that reason but also carriers make devices exclusives to them because that means they will draw more money / carriers to them instead of other carriers. So the blame really goes to the carriers & Sony.
Byakuya32
I've Been Here Awhile

unforiatly only bell is going to carry it i talk to a guy at my local rogers today they said they will probaly get the next one

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Byakuya32

That is correct. On page 2 i posted the official link to it. I would believe the rep to be honest until i see it.
Byakuya32
I've Been Here Awhile

the only problem is i want the phone but i cant afford to get it off contract and i want to stick with rogers service

Byakuya32
I've Been Here Awhile

the only problem is i want the phone but i cant afford to get it off contract and i want to stick with rogers service and it was the manager at that location i talked to

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Byakuya32

Yeah unfortunately that is the problem :(. Rogers can't carry it if Bell has exclusive rights for it. Full price is a lot
luissalazar
I've Been Around

Can someone tell me when the release for the xperia z2 will be announced?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello luissalazar

The Sony Xperia Z2 has been released exclusively to Bell only. Unfortunately it won't come to Rogers. If you would like to get it, either buy it out outright from them or a online shop like Kijiji or ebay that someone is selling.

SarahLouise
I've Been Around

I was talking to a man at the rogers store yesterday ( july 21) and he told me that the z2 should be in rogers by end of july early august! I cant remember 100% the reasons but something about how the early release through bell has been lifted finally!

jrmtl
I Plan to Stick Around

I really hope so... So do we all hold our breath?