Xperia X10 - Yellow Screen Tint

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Xperia X10 - Yellow Screen Tint

Just noticed today that the left side of the screen and especially the bottom of the screen on my X10 have a yellowish tint when viewing light-coloured backgrounds (especially white). This wasn't the case before, and it seems to affect about the 7-10mm from the edge of the screen.

Anyone else have this? How should I go about getting it serviced/replaced if it is an issue?

I bought this phone on April 14th.

***edited labels***

I've Been Around

Re: Xperia X10 - Yellow Screen Tint

I've noticed this too! Have you tried talking to rogers about it yet?

I'm a Senior Contributor

I would suggest calling into technical support and explaining your issue. They should be able to deem it defective and issue a replacement phone.
Retired Moderator RogersJean
Retired Moderator

I agree with James. Our tech support can be reached at 1866-931-3282

This sounds like a physical defect with the screen. A repair can also be attempted using the Sony Ericsson PC software, this will not fix the issue if it is physical damage though.

If anyone is curious about how to go about doing a repair on their X10 (which does help with a lot of issues), make a new topic and I will post a step by step guide with pictures.

Don't forget to give James some "likes" and mark as a solution if this helped!