cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xperia X10 Screen Protector

steveh
I Plan to Stick Around

I managed to put a pretty good scratch on the screen protector that came pre-applied on my Xperia X10. Is there a way to receive a replacement of the OEM's protector from a Rogers store or through the mail?

***edited labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Xperia X10 Screen Protector

dnavia
I Plan to Stick Around

if you can install it properly, the zagg shields are awesome.  I use one on my iphone (got best buy to install for $10), and it works fine, and I can hardly notice it there at all.

I am a Rogers employee, but my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Rogers or its affiliates. Je suis un(e) employé(e) de Rogers mais mes commentaires sont les miens et ne reflètent pas nécessairement le point de vue de Rogers ou d’une société de son groupe.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

RogersJean
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

The stores have some generic screen protectors but I am uncertain about an X10 specific one. I recommend giving a quick call to your nearest Rogers store so they can confirm. You can use our Store Locator to find the nearest one.

You may also find your answer on www.sonyericsson.com, Sony Ericsson can also be reached at 1-866-766-9374.

Other users on the forum may be able to provide some 3rd party options.

Hope this help

ne14t
I Plan to Stick Around

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/sony-ericsson-xperia-x10-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-sh...

Honestly probably the best screen protector out there, I am not 100% but I am pretty sure its made with that crazy 3M film thats like bomb proof.

steveh
I Plan to Stick Around

Zagg's alright and I've used them on a previous device, but it's glossy and therefore annoys me. It's also hugely expensive for what it is.

Ended up ordering a matte screen protector from hong kong which should arrive. It was only $2 so I'm uncertain as to how simple it will be to apply. Reviewed quite well though.

I called a Rogers store and the guy on the phone didn't seem to understand what I was looking for. In any case, they had no accessories for the X10.

ne14t
I Plan to Stick Around

Sounds like a lot of the CSR in the call centers I dont think they are as versed on the accessories as the sales people in the stores.  I can say though I picked up a $2 screen protector off ebay for my iPhone 3G a couple years back and it actually worked great, was a nifty mirrored protector so it was like privacy film aswell.

raf0769
I've Been Here Awhile

The ZAGG shields are awesome, You can literally key them and nothing happens. They can be found in the Shoppers Drug Mart stores in the new rogers kiosks.

jlai
I Plan to Stick Around
bestskinsever > zagg invisible shield...zagg makes your phone feel like an orange

dnavia
I Plan to Stick Around

if you can install it properly, the zagg shields are awesome.  I use one on my iphone (got best buy to install for $10), and it works fine, and I can hardly notice it there at all.

I am a Rogers employee, but my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Rogers or its affiliates. Je suis un(e) employé(e) de Rogers mais mes commentaires sont les miens et ne reflètent pas nécessairement le point de vue de Rogers ou d’une société de son groupe.

worktoomuch
I Plan to Stick Around

I've used Zagg and case mate, both excellent.   Would never be without , get the skin, covers entire phone

Community Testing Lab

We’ve got an amazing opportunity to test our upcoming Gateway!

Click here to find out more!

Topic Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 in conversation