XBox One OneGuide

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

XBox One OneGuide

When will Rogers support the XBox One OneGuide feature?

***Edited labels***

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: XBox One OneGuide

Hello LGN472
Haven't heard anything yet on when Rogers will support it. It could be that they are having issues. If i am not mistaken, someone on here asked about the same thing on another thread. Nothing happened tho.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Its not just a rogers thing.
Its ALL carriers in canada.. Rogers, Bell, Cogeco, Shaw, etc.. NONE currently are supported.

While Rogers does play a part in getting this working, its not just rogers... MS has said, that they need to write/update stuff on their end to make it work. (they had to do this, for all the other US carriers as well).

So its a joint thing between the two.  I would try inquireing with MS as to where they are at it as well.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Gdkitty

That is what i thought as i heard the same thing. Maybe its time they start doing it to support it on all carriers.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

From what i remember seeing.. it was from a kinda press release thing from MS..

That they said the would be working over THIS year on canadian, and possibly others.. other countries are probablly even lower priority.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Gdkitty

Hopefully they do it soon!
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

It's here!!!

The important part:

Expanded TV and OneGuide Soon Available in More Markets

The TV and OneGuide features we began
sharing with select Xbox Live members in April will be available in June to everyone in Canada, UK, France, Germany, Spain and Italy. The update will bring OneGuide, alongside Favorites and App Channels, for people in these markets who have their TV connected to Xbox One via HDMI-in. Additional features in these markets include Kinect voice commands for controlling your set-top box and other AV equipment. We’ve also updated TV and OneGuide settings to provide better power management and control of your devices and improved compatibility with more devices.

source...

http://news.xbox.com/2014/05/xbox-one-june-features-preview