cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X10 back plates

emily2301
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm wondering if anyone knows if you can buy replacement back plates for the X10. Mine is very worn and  I would settle for a new white one (like my phone) but it might be even cooler if they come in colours and patterns.

***edited labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: X10 back plates

WiseD
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Hello Emily,

I just did a quick google search for "sony ericsson x10, back cover"  and came across a couple websites selling replacement covers. Dont want to link any here due to there being a money interaction for this but you should be able to find a replacement through one of those websites (Even saw references to some coloured ones). Also there are quite a few on amazon.co.uk that i managed to find using the same search.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

WiseD
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Hello Emily,

I just did a quick google search for "sony ericsson x10, back cover"  and came across a couple websites selling replacement covers. Dont want to link any here due to there being a money interaction for this but you should be able to find a replacement through one of those websites (Even saw references to some coloured ones). Also there are quite a few on amazon.co.uk that i managed to find using the same search.

Cheers!

emily2301
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for doing the dirty work I guess I could have done myself, haha. Appreciate your time!

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation