cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrestlemania 36 This Weekend

Birdy9003
I've Been Here Awhile

Just subscribed to the wwe network app on my phone. Apparently you can have 30 day free trial. I entered my Roger's info. On the app. Any idea how I can get the channel to work? It says I need to subscribe. I believe it is 528. Dont want to get charged to watch this pay per view this weekend. Thanks

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Wrestlemania 36 This Weekend

RogersZia

Good evening @Birdy9003,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for posting your inquiry!

Based on the WWE App info, it seems that for WWE Canada you require a subscription through your cable provider in order to access the App's content. 

I also wasn't able to find any information about a 30 day free trial for Canadian customers on the WWE's website. 

WWE Network HD is available on channel 512 and WWE Network On Demand is available on channel 397. The channels can be added to your current TV package for $12.99/mo as standalone or as part of the Sportsnet World + WWE Network Theme Pack for $32.98/mo.

Hope this helps!

RogersZia

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RogersZia

Good evening @Birdy9003,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for posting your inquiry!

Based on the WWE App info, it seems that for WWE Canada you require a subscription through your cable provider in order to access the App's content. 

I also wasn't able to find any information about a 30 day free trial for Canadian customers on the WWE's website. 

WWE Network HD is available on channel 512 and WWE Network On Demand is available on channel 397. The channels can be added to your current TV package for $12.99/mo as standalone or as part of the Sportsnet World + WWE Network Theme Pack for $32.98/mo.

Hope this helps!

RogersZia

sg232
I Plan to Stick Around

Unfortunately WWE Network in the US such as the free trial don't work in Canada and the App on Apple, Xbox, etc won't work as Rogers are the exclusive distributors. Canadians can only subscribe through the channel and you only get a handful of on demand not the full library. 

PlaceJM
I've Been Here Awhile

WWE On Demand (channel 397) is no longer available. Where has the On Demand content gone? Thank you for the attention to this. 

Hello @PlaceJM,

Welcome to the Community!

Is the WWE Network part of your current cable subscription? When was the last time channel 397 worked for you? Do you currently see a black screen or a message when you tune into the channel? 

In case you're not subscribed, the WWE Network On Demand is included as part of the Sportsnet World + WWE Network Theme Pack for $32.95/month or the standalone option for WWE Network for $12.99/month. Call 1 888 899 5303 to add these channels to your TV subscription.

Please keep us posted!

RogersZia

PlaceJM
I've Been Here Awhile
Thanks for the attention to this. I am a subscriber to WWE Network (just as of a few days ago) and have access to Channel 528. However, Channel 397 appears as a Stingray music channel (Latino Tropical to be precise).

Thank you for your reply @PlaceJM!

Your subscription to the WWE Network includes both the TV channel and a VOD service for one monthly service fee. Do you have Cable TV or Ignite TV?

It would also be helpful if you could enlighten us on the troubleshooting steps have you tried since noticing the issue. If you have not rebooted your terminal since adding the WWE Network, it my be a good place to start.

RogersMaude

We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?
Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 in conversation