WoW - and Rogers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Broski
I'm Here A Lot

WoW - and Rogers

This has been a majoy headache for me, and I'm looking for Feedback.  I play WoW and as of Nov.. I've been getting some disconnects that randomly happen every 2 weeks for maybe a day or two at a time.   This is the forums that other Rogers users are having the same issues in Ontario http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1965838937

Some people said switching to Teksavvy fixed the issue - and its a pointing me in that direction unless something is fixed.

***Edited Labels.***

Patr1
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: WoW - and Rogers

Just move to a different provider.  Rogers has had this issue for MONTHS and does nothing about it.  Your recourse?  Nothing, nada, zip.  Take it on the chin like a man.  OR  Do business with a company that cares about its customers and provides products that they want.

Broski
I'm Here A Lot

Re: WoW - and Rogers

Yeah.. it's just fustrating.. I guess on the bright side I'll pay less per month than Rogers.. get more gb a month and keep the same internet speed.