Wireless usage via MyAccount?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Wireless usage via MyAccount?

Why is it that I can no longer see my text messaging usage via MyAccount? This is through the website as well as the app on my iPhone 3GS. Any info would be appreciated 🙂

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Senior Contributor

Re: Wireless usage via MyAccount?

Whats the error you are getting?

The iPhone you are using, was it purchased via rogers or another party? (eg unlocked via apple, kijiji, etc)

Can you see other usage like daytime mins?

I'm Here A Lot

My iphone was purchased through Rogers. I downloaded the app through iTunes. Voice minutes as well as data usage still show, but not texting usage. It is the same on the Rogers MyAccount website. 

I'm Here A Lot

All it says under the texting tab is "usage not available". I have seen another thread on this site regarding the same problem so I know it's not just me. 

I'm a Senior Contributor

Did you change your plan recently with Rogers? Add/remove something that had any relevance to a text message package?

I'm Here A Lot

I recently added additional texts to my plan but this problem was occurring before that as well. My wife and son are also experiencing the same problem but neither made any changes to their plans. My son has an iPhone as well and his app is also not showing text usage but voice minutes and data are fine. 

Retired Moderator RogersJean
Retired Moderator

Hi jscizmazija,

The MyAccount app takes information directly from what is displayed on Rogers.com. I recommend logging in to your Rogers.com account and checking the usage there.

This will let us know if the problem is coming from the phone/app or Rogers.com.

If it is displaying on Rogers.com, try the following:

- Settings->General->Reset->Reset Network Settings

- Uninstall the MyAccount app, re-install it (Hold down the app for 3 seconds, hit the X at the top of the app)

These two options generally fix this issue.

If it is not displaying on Rogers.com, you need to contact our E-care at 1-877-343-5745 which is our Rogers.com support. Once they get it working on Rogers.com it will display on the MyAccount app.

I'm Here A Lot

No, it is not showing on Rogers.com either. It is the same for all three numbers on the account. It does not work on mine or my son's iPhones. I am currently on hold with Rogers for the last 15 minutes. I will update once I get through to them. Thanks.
I've Been Around

I'm having the same problem. Good job, Rogers.