cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless roaming in Mexico

icebattle
I've Been Around

Hi all - I will be travelling to Mexico in a couple weeks and am wondering what sort of data plans are available. I saw the plans offered for the US, but am looking for something in Mexico.

I have an Android phone, so I'd like to be able to create a local access point to use with my laptop and iPad.

thanks

***edited labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Wireless roaming in Mexico

RogersAlicia
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello Icebattle,

I think you will find the info you are looking for here under the "ZONE 3: Asia, Caribbean, Latin America & Oceania" packages.

http://www.rogers.com/web/Rogers.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=AppsAddons&category=12&cm_mmc=redirect...

RogersAlicia

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RogersAlicia
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello Icebattle,

I think you will find the info you are looking for here under the "ZONE 3: Asia, Caribbean, Latin America & Oceania" packages.

http://www.rogers.com/web/Rogers.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=AppsAddons&category=12&cm_mmc=redirect...

RogersAlicia

It is $0.75 per text massage, is that for sent messages only? Do incoming text messages cost anything?

i know in the US, incomming are FREE.. not sure about elsewhere though

Hi @deanhenley92 and welcome to the forums.

Here is some information that might help you:

Pay per use Texting while in Mexico *

• Standard rates are applicable if you do not have a discounted roaming add-on or plan
  • 75¢ per Sent Text/Picture Message
  • 20¢ per Received Text/Picture Message without a roaming or domestic text plan or add-on
    (picture messages [MMS] have additional pay-per-use roaming data charges to send/receive)

Hope this helps! Smiley Happy

We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?
Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 in conversation