Wireless roaming in Mexico

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Wireless roaming in Mexico

Hi all - I will be travelling to Mexico in a couple weeks and am wondering what sort of data plans are available. I saw the plans offered for the US, but am looking for something in Mexico.

I have an Android phone, so I'd like to be able to create a local access point to use with my laptop and iPad.

thanks

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Wireless roaming in Mexico

Hello Icebattle,

I think you will find the info you are looking for here under the "ZONE 3: Asia, Caribbean, Latin America & Oceania" packages.

http://www.rogers.com/web/Rogers.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=AppsAddons&category=12&cm_mmc=redirect...

RogersAlicia

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello Icebattle,

I think you will find the info you are looking for here under the "ZONE 3: Asia, Caribbean, Latin America & Oceania" packages.

http://www.rogers.com/web/Rogers.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=AppsAddons&category=12&cm_mmc=redirect...

RogersAlicia

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Around

It is $0.75 per text massage, is that for sent messages only? Do incoming text messages cost anything?

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

i know in the US, incomming are FREE.. not sure about elsewhere though

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @deanhenley92 and welcome to the forums.

Here is some information that might help you:

Pay per use Texting while in Mexico *

• Standard rates are applicable if you do not have a discounted roaming add-on or plan
  • 75¢ per Sent Text/Picture Message
  • 20¢ per Received Text/Picture Message without a roaming or domestic text plan or add-on
    (picture messages [MMS] have additional pay-per-use roaming data charges to send/receive)

Hope this helps! Smiley Happy