Wireless printing

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Wireless printing

Since moving to Ignite, I cannot get my Samsung WiFI Laser printer to print anything from my IPad. The printer is a recognized AirPrint printer. When I send a print command from the IPad to the printer, I see that the IPad selects the right printer after looking for one, from the pop-up that comes on the screen. However, nothing gets printed. When I look at the printer, it does receive a message from the IPad, and starts the warm up, and then I see a message on the Printer panel screen that says "printing", but, nothing gets printed. I don't have any problem when I send a print command from my Desktop. The wireless printer produces the printed request. What could be the problem?

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Wireless printing

Welcome to the Community @DeeS82 

Has rebooting the Samsung Wi-Fi Laser Printer and the iPad been any help? Any other Apple products connected to the printer?

Also have you reconfigured your wireless internet since getting ignite?

Can anyone in the Community help @DeeS82 with their issue?

RogersAsif

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Wireless printing

Welcome to the Community @DeeS82 

Has rebooting the Samsung Wi-Fi Laser Printer and the iPad been any help? Any other Apple products connected to the printer?

Also have you reconfigured your wireless internet since getting ignite?

Can anyone in the Community help @DeeS82 with their issue?

RogersAsif

View solution in original post