Wireless Service for United States Citizen????

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Wireless Service for United States Citizen????

Hello,

I am a United States citizizen.  I was wondering if anybody knew whether or not it was possible for me to get a prepaid phone plan (and possibly a wireless hotspot plan) through Rogers?  My family has a place that we stay at for a few weeks at a time throughout the year.  I don't have a Canadian address because we don't own the property.  When I tried to order a SIM card, I wasn't able to put in a U.S. shipping address.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Wireless Service for United States Citizen????

Hello djle

If i am not mistaken, you don't need to be a Canadian citizen to get a pay go account with Rogers. You should be able to go to ajy Rogers, Walmart or any place that sell a Rogers PayGo sim card and load money on it and activate it. Then you will have a Rogers PayGo account with minutes and money on it 🙂

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello djle

If i am not mistaken, you don't need to be a Canadian citizen to get a pay go account with Rogers. You should be able to go to ajy Rogers, Walmart or any place that sell a Rogers PayGo sim card and load money on it and activate it. Then you will have a Rogers PayGo account with minutes and money on it 🙂

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

You don't have to be a Canadian Citizen. In fact you don't even have to provide a real name/address or contact details if you didn't want. pay and go is like a disposable phone.