Wireless Billing Problem - Ambassador Discount not applied after a minor plan change

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Wireless Billing Problem - Ambassador Discount not applied after a minor plan change

I switched my cell phone plan to Smart picks 500MB, and had gotten confirmation on 2 occassions that my ambassador discount (20%) was in place. I just got my bill and find that the discount got dropped completely.

Rogers has a monthly billing predictor on it's website, and did not show my discount, which is reason I called on 2 occassions.

I just called to resolve this morning (I carefully review each monthly bill out of necessity), and am told I have to contact other dept - business.

What should I be doing to ensure my bills are not received with errors every month? I was diligent with clear language and questions with any changes, and follow-up. The errors never seem to be in my favour. I am calling Rogers nearly monthly due to problems. I wish not to have this level of intimate contact with Rogers.

Any suggestions?

***edited labels***

tripleh
Retired Moderator RogersMahmood
Retired Moderator

Re: Wireless Billing Problem - Ambassador Discount not applied after a minor plan change

Hello tripleh,

I am sorry to hear you're having issue with your ambassador discount disappearing. Have you contacted the business department yet about this as they would be best able to help you solve this.

Thanks
Mahmood