Windows Phone 7

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Windows Phone 7

Has anybody heard if Rogers is going to be a launch partner with Windows Phone 7? The ne OS looks very exciting and I'm hoping somebody brings it to Canada in time for the holidays.

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Windows Phone 7

Probably going to be told this really isnt the place for this topic as its not a technical question but I will still shoot ya some info to appease the masses.  Earliest release date provided is a hopeful October 2010 release, so I think it would be hardpressed to see the phone before the new year.  I cant say if Rogers will take on the phone but I forsee it being something like the iPhone where all the big three have there mittens on it, it would only seem right as its DIRECT competition for the iPhone, like cmon Microsoft vs Apple for cellphones now!

I've Been Here Awhile

Looks like Rogers will have the Samsung Focus:

http://www.rogers.com/windowsphone

I hope it's available on Fido also, looks awesome!

I'm a Senior Contributor

Yup, pstatho is correct. We are bringing the focus in as per the link provided, along with Rogers Redboard.

I've Been Here Awhile

Do you know if it will be available for Fido?

I'm a Senior Contributor

No i do not, however there is an open thread on Fido's message boards asking the same question. I would suggest watching there for your answer.