Windows Phone 7 Rogers App?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlexisonfireFan
I've Been Here Awhile

SOLVED

THE MY ACCOUNT ROGERS APP IS UP AND WORKING SEARCH IT ON THE MARKETPLACE TODAY!

shaq
I've Been Around

Re: Windows Phone 7 Rogers App?

It was there for a few days...and I had it....and now it's dissappeared. I had the app, then had to do a reset, and now i'm back in the marketplace and it's not there anymore.....where did it go??? :'(

mathewtempler
I've Been Around

Yeah - Rogers is still telling me to get the app from Marketplace, but it ain't there.  Search finds nothing.  Come on Rogers - let's get the MY Account app back!

I just switched to Rogers a month ago & have had huge, molto time-consuming problems with home phone, internet & cell phone.  This looks like another misrepresentation by both Tech & Sales people.  Unhappy!  Smiley Sad

tcmc
I've Been Around

Apparently it will be released again once Mango comes out - according to Tech Support...

dadsgn
I've Been Here Awhile

Well mango is here! Still no no rogers app!!!!

AlexisonfireFan
I've Been Here Awhile

i was so happy about getting the myaccount app that after my phone had to be reset for my memory card i found that the myaccount app wasn't there in the marketplace anymore.. i'm considering calling them but they'll just say the same **bleep** as last time and it won't be back for a while.. i have the mango update also if that helps if anyone actually responds

lilshypie
I've Been Around

I bought a windows phone a few months ago the sales rep installed the Rogers app on my phone, then I reset it to factory settings and I found the app in marketplace and I did it again and now I can't find it anywhere lol...:S
top2ca_lawrence
I've Been Around

I am also looking forward to getting the My Rogers app on my WIndows Phone. All good things in good time. I hope someone will update this forum when it becomes available.
OvyOneKenObee
I Plan to Stick Around

C'mon Rogers! Windows Phone Apps are the easiest apps to develop! 

AlexisonfireFan
I've Been Here Awhile

I was able to download the app yesterday out of no where... eventually it will show up on your marketplace that's what happened to me