Windows Phone 7 Rogers App?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Windows Phone 7 Rogers App?

This is getting to become ****** on the amount of time this is taking to create this application. Rogers please come out and atleast give us a time frame on when this will be done, that's even if you guys have even started creating one.

This is totally unacceptable in terms of being transparent to your customers on not giving any information regarding this, on to another question we know the Nodo update for Windows Phone 7 devices will be coming out tomorrow. You Rogers have not provided any information regarding this issue either.

Can someone please offer some information regarding these topics!

Thanks

Brian Dupuis

I Plan to Stick Around

Here we are heading into the six month area for Windows Phone 7.

Bell have two aps available for this platform.

Rogers can't even give us an answer if they are developing one.

I love the phone. I love the platform.

When talking to Rogers CS I am told to download the ap from the Rogers website. What a total lack of understanding about the platform.

Come on Rogers WP7 users are customers as well.

I've Been Here Awhile

+1! Let's get this on the phone!
I Plan to Stick Around

Now this really is frustrating. It appears that the Iphone ap fro Rogers has been updated.

"The My Account app (specifically for iPhone) was recently updated to include new information like long distance and roaming usage (voice, text, data)."

Why can we not get any information if Rogers are even bothering with WP7 customers?

Repeatedly being told that you haven't heard anything does not develop faith amongst your customers.

I have a suggestion Rogers. Call AT&T and ask them if you can change the names on their ap that has been available since WP7 launch and use that.

Come on guys, it definently seems that we, the users, know a heck of lot more about this platform than your CS does.

I've Been Around

How come Bell Company has app Not Rogers 

I need to have eye on my useage Smiley Sad((((( We Need Rogers App

I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers release this phone at the beginning of November.

You have to wonder at this point if Rogers are just going to ignore us regarding an app for the WP7.

Week and months have gone by and we still cannot get an answer about this.

Thanks Rogers

I've Been Here Awhile

Smiley Mad i was going to go with any company with any windows 7 platform, the Rogers retailers tell us "the myaccount Rogers app will be coming out soon"... i got my phone a month ago, this is getting to be really annoying for thoughs of us with a wp7.. can someone from rogers please reply to us with a valid answer not stating "that you dont know" we want answers, why would the retailers tell us that there is one..

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Alright enough is enough Rogers Provide us with some sort of information a time line, atleast let us know if you are even going to develop a app for the platform I thought all posts on the community forums are suppose to be answered within 48 hours. Why are you hiding? where is the accountability to your customers?

I say by June 1st no Rogers app we all cancel our Rogers account!

I've Been Around

Agreed with all above - Phone is excellent - Platform is excellent - Rogers is not.

Recieved the phone this month and got an email that i am at 80% my total data.

It sure would be great to know how much data i am actually using from my phone tho ... 

I Plan to Stick Around

Interesting that Verizon will not be launching a WP7 until mid May and there is already an app on the market place that tracks Verizon data usage.

At this point it would appear that we will never receive any support from Rogers.