Why the monthly usages doesn't change? Even though I upgraded my internet service

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Why the monthly usages doesn't change? Even though I upgraded my internet service

I was using extreme internet service and I upgraded to extreme plus and it should give me 150gb but I have only 95gb.

We upgraded because we want to get 150gb and not gives that monthly usages;

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Why the monthly usages doesn't change? Even though I upgraded my internet service

Hello did1101

Have you already contacted Rogers about this? I would contact them & see why has it not updated online yet. I know it sometimes takes 24/48hrs to update. Best thing to do is contact Rogers internet support & see what they say.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Why the monthly usages doesn't change? Even though I upgraded my internet service

Hello did1101

Have you already contacted Rogers about this? I would contact them & see why has it not updated online yet. I know it sometimes takes 24/48hrs to update. Best thing to do is contact Rogers internet support & see what they say.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I watied for more dan 1 weeks;

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

I would suggest calling Rogers & seeing what they say. Without calling them, you will not find out what is going on. On here you wont get the answer you are looking for as Rogers barely answers questions & the mods sometimes may not know the question to this.

So best bet is to contact Rogers & seeing what they say over the phone.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

What modem do you have????? There was an old Extreme plus package from a few years back that  was offered that used to give the 95 GB, but was compatible with the old modems. I'm hoping that someone didn't put the grandfathered package on instead of the current one....So that would be the first thing to check, what modem do you have?

Although I am a Rogers employee, comments expressed are my own and do not represent the views of Rogers or its affiliates. I am not speaking on behalf of the company.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

That was my thought. If your still on the old modem, and not the d3 ones, you will have the old cap.