cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why i'm not longer a Rogers customer **edited**

odanhammer
I'm Here A Lot

My problem which has turned into a question as once again i am dealing with issues with Rogers come down to.

A)After having problems with getting bills on time or at all , i once again am having issues with getting a final bill total , from either a rep at a Rogers store , or on phone, or even on the My Rogers website.     Website says account is closed ,   Rogers store rep refused to answer question ,  phone did the same ,   My Rogers website also has been under maintence once again in the past 12 hours.

B)How can i pay a bill without knowing a price,  having the ability to check if any errors are present ,   be charged for late fees on a bill after being refused the ability to check or even hear a final total amount?

In the end i'm 14 year Rogers customer , which ended a contract due to the horrible service Rogers has provided,  plus other things which again i can not discuss on the Rogers forum as they are deemed personal and legal.

Yet again why i no longer am a customer.

**edited for content**

1 REPLY 1

Re: Why i'm not longer a Rogers customer **edited**

RogersKyleC
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hey odanhammer! We would be more than willing to assist! Send us a message on Facebook (www.facebook.com/rogers) or on Twitter @RogersHelps.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation