cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does the Rogers website suck so bad?

_Cust
I've Been Here Awhile

For a media company that sells internet services, Rogers should be embarrassed that their own website is so slow and buggy in this day and age. Unfortunately this is nothing new...it has been like this for years, and is never fixed. What gives? Will Rogers ever release a website that works like a website in the 21st century should? Please save your response if the reply is similar to "We apologize, our technicians are working on the issue." If that is the case, it seems your technicians have been asleep for the last decade.

***edited labels***

43 REPLIES 43

Re: Why does the Rogers website suck so bad?

Mommy3
I've Been Here Awhile

Ive tried to pay my bill time after time on line only to be kicked out before it completes the transaction. Oh thats IF I can actually log in to view my bill. So I'm always overdue. Then I call in and spend an hour or more on hold and trying to sort it out. I don't have time for this. Im looking into other options because I'm so done. Even if I have to pay more.

Re: Why does the Rogers website suck so bad?

Greetings and welcome to our Community @Mommy3!

If you're having trouble paying online and it happens every month, we do have pre-authorized payments. That way you can set it and forget it without ever having to worry about missing a payment.

Regards,

RogersCorey