Why didn't I get the Rogers $15 bonus credit offer for Auto Top-Up plan?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Why didn't I get the Rogers $15 bonus credit offer for Auto Top-Up plan?

I received an offer by email online from Rogers that said "Get a $15 Bonus Credit When You Sign Up For Auto Top-Up Before August 1, 2012". I used that email link online to go to Rogers, signed in to My Rogers, and signed up for that credit, but did not yet receive that $15 credit. Was this a hoax offer to get more people to sign up for nothing?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Why didn't I get the Rogers $15 bonus credit offer for Auto Top-Up plan?

Rogers does NOT Hoax this because if they actually did, they could be fined a lot of money & might have problems in the long run.

DO you still have the email? If so i would contact Rogers & speak to them about this. Tell them you have this email & you did what they email said. See what happens then. Let us know.
I Plan to Stick Around

I called them up about this email, and the lady at Rogers said the bonus credit will take 10 business days. I'll wait 2 weeks, and then I'll know if this offer was a hoax or not. Thanks.

I Plan to Stick Around

Those 10 days are up! I'll have to call them again and ask them what's up with this $15 bonus? I hope they don't come up with another bogus excuse, otherwise I will have to complain to the CRTC about their email ads!

I Plan to Stick Around

I can't even get through their automated answering services, tried rogers1 number to get pay as you go inquiry, nothing but ghost noise on the phone. Tried the other number 575-9090 pay as you go number, I can only get to the point where they asked for my phone number for my pay as you go account, but they can't pick it up on their end! Then they say try a land line phone, but I don't have one! What's going on with Rogers lately?

I Plan to Stick Around

Finally got hold of someone at Rogers. Credit was finally added to my account...thanks!

Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation