Why did you cancel a plan with out warning?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Why did you cancel a plan with out warning?

I have been getting the unable to access your account details for a month now. Turns out it is becuase I was on the socialite 45 plan which is no longer avalible. So the pay as you go rep switched me to the 65 a month talk text internet plan.

Now come on you auto charged me the 45 for the month, but don't support the plan? I never got a message txt email anything saying those plans are going away.

This is one of the HUGE reasons people don't buy into the Rogers Hype. Where I live just outside of town I have 2 choices for my Cell Plan MTS or Rogers. And hard as it is to belive MTS is worse then rogers.. but crap is crap.

All the changes to the plan's make the Pay as you go unaccepatble. I wish i could go with Virgin, but they don't support this area. As MTS refuses to share Cell Tower access.

***edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Why did you cancel a plan with out warning?

You were trying to get account details on the webpage?  I thought NONE of the pay as you go account details were available on the website. (could be wrong though).

Comparatively with say internet/tv.. where you are on plan X or Y.. and if there is an increase/change, it effects everyone across the board, no matter when you got that plan.

Cell, even pay as you go, allows grandfathering.  Where as long as you have a plan no longer offered, and dont change it, they will continue to allow one to keep using it.

Plans, change.. well often. Heck, in the last two months, postpaid celullar plans have changed almost 4x.

Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation