Why can't Roger get me my Bills?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Why can't rogers help with billing or website bill issues over the phone?  Rogers now says I have to use live chat to these enquiries.  

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So I have been customer of Rogers since March of 1998.  I have had a business cell phone.  I have been receiving and downloading my bills from rogers.com since the early 2000s.  From time to time there have been delays in getting my bills to show up on rogers.com.  Usually there was a month delay.  

I am still trying to get my wireless bills for June 2015, July 2015 and due to the lack of support from rogers, my final bill. Due to these billing issues and the ability to provide a wireless rate competitive with Bell, I switched to Bell.

I have chatted online with support since early July to get my bills by mail.  None have arrived.  I have chatted over 4 times since the beginning of July.  The reponse is  always"we will have the bills mailed to your billing address".  We confirmed the address.  No bills have arrived.

Apparently the policy of Rogers is not to E-mail bills or post them on a server for download.....fine, just post my bills on your web site or actually mail them them to me.

Why is this so hard? 

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Re: Why can't Roger get me my Bills?

Billing can be supported through phone.
As it is to do with your account directly.

Online billing and how the features work online, is supported by LiveChat.

If your question related to "How to look at a bill online" there are documentation they can send you via email to show you, but they Customer Service Supports the actual Bill and BILL inquiries.
Not How to access features anything online.
LiveChat is essentially CustomerService online will all online inquiries including myRogers account details.

Any Inquiry related to Online things, LiveChat can help you with.
Any Inquries for bill specific can be LiveChat or Customer Service.

I do apologize if they didn't explain that correctly.
Knowing this, if your inquiry is still Billing speicific, call back customer service.
But if has to do with your account, I recommend you speak with LiveChat, because calling customer service will get you referred back to LiveChat regardless for such inquiry.

Hope this helps, and apologize for the redirection.

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Once accout is closed, your bill shouldn't be "stopped" online.
However, if you requested it to go paper billing, it can not be switched back to online...

I just answered your other post I believe as well about this.. but reading this makes me understand why there is a Rush feeling.

If its a Final Bill, it shouldn't be redirected to paper. I hope you didn't ask for that. Because if you did, expect a delay because account is being closed at the same time.

Also, New Bill Update happened recently, which delayed the June Invoice for everyone because billing format changed.

I think you just double delayed yourself, and didn't know about it.

Thank you for posting to the community, I hope this clears it up.

And to answer your retorical question,
It isn't hard, but there is a process for everything. Online billing and account being closed if you ported the number out, should have been straight forward.
I am really hoping you didn't request to switch your bill type from paperless (online) to paper last minute.

Online bill DOES allow you down load PDF file.
That has always been there and always will be there.

Emailing you the bill is insecure and we don't do that. As far as I know, neither does Bell. It will however notify you stating your next invoice is ready and balance.

I am sure you have received that. Unless you comfirmation email was updated on your profile by you (or anyone access to the account, Rogers customer service can't change the profile email for you due to policy)...

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Edit:

Also what exactly does a "Canned Response" mean? I have never heard of that before.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Sorry, but your response was obviously a canned response.

I must disagree.  I was specifically told on the phone by Rogers that ALL online billing concerns MUST be handled by Live chat only.

So far live chat has not helped me to get my bill which is not showing up online.  They promised that the mailed it earlier this month.  No bill.  This is why I would prefer to talk to someone on the phone.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

First....How can I "double delay myself"?  I changed nothing my account.  If any changes were made it was not on my end.

I have had the same billing setup for years.  I have been download ing my bills for years.  I just checked and I have PDFs on my HD from 2002 that I downloaded at the time and ever since.

I asked in the beginning of July for my June 6th bill which should have been provided by the second week in June.  They kept telling me it was coming.  Then they promised to mail it out.  No Bill received.  I phoned who said my only option to get my bill in paper or online format was to live chat.  I have live chatted over 10 times this month.  No June bill, No July bill, no final bill.  Last bill showing online is May.

Please don't try to label this issue as MY problem or that I somehow created this issue.  As I said, you guys were unable to deal with the issue in a timely fashion, so I switch to bell who also gave me a rate at less than half of Rogers with unlimited calling in Canada and to teh USA with more data.

To move on and leave Rogers in the dust I just need my bills.  Live chat has been worthless.  They just say "I have sent out another copy of your bills".  I woudl prefer to discuss these matters with a voice conversation and hopefully find a more fruitful method of getting my bills as mailing them doesn't seem to work just like your online billing doesn't seem to work.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

@psderbyshire

Welcome to the Community! 

Thank you for sharing with us, I would like to help.

I am surprised that the phone agent was not able to provide you more information on this request. Smiley Sad

If you would like I can have a member from our @CommunityHelps reach out to you via PM. 

I do understand that you are looking to speak with someone over the phone about this issue.

However, it may be a profile issue that the telephone agents may have limited access to.

Thanks

RogersAliciaG

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

I think you misunderstood.
I stated what could have happened, not what has happened, as i know nothing about the account...

I also am just trying to help. I advised you about the delay. You sound pretty upset, and you have the right to be. Make sense, since you have definitely worked hard to make sure you get those bill and attempted multiple times to contact live chat as instructed by multiple agents.

I however am assisting at my own will, I am a rogers employee, yes but as my signature states, my opinion are my own. I wasn't assisting on behalf or Rogers, as I can not do that.

never the less,
@CommunityHelps may be able to assist, have you attempted to contact them? They can Private message you and talk to you about your account directly, as you can not provide personal account information on public forums.

Again, these are suggestions not absolutes...

I don't think this is YOUR problem. So if you assumed that, let's clear that up. This should be resolved soon. Hopefully with @CommunityHelps ...

Edit/Update: @RogersAliciaG - Thank you for responding. Appricate it.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Sorry, but what I really want are my bills.  Not more messaging.

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Touché psderbyshire

As Alicia has asked, I would recommend accepting that option.
Community Forums can help you, if you allow them to.

As per your request, I will not be messaging further, I'll leave it at Mod's capable hands to resolve your concerns.