cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I reserve online?

choijw7744
I've Been Here Awhile

I renewed 3 year plan yesterday, and to get an hardware upgrade, they told me to go to the store to get 4s.

Since I figured any of stores don't have 4s, I was trying to reserve it through Myrogers.

And apprantely, I can't reserve it right now.

This message keep coming up

Sorry, but we cannot process your request at this time. It could be due to one of the following reasons: •  You are not eligible to use the reservation system; you must have an existing wireless device and receive a monthly bill from Rogers.

•  You are eligible, but we are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later. Thank you.

What should I do?

******* Edit labels ********

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Why can't I reserve online?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

You can go into a Apple Store & do your upgrade in the store. I would suggest calling costumer care & seeing if you are eligible to do one. Sometimes they can say things but its not true. Also i suggest if they tell you that you are, tell them to write it down on a note on the account & ask them for the interaction number for that note. That will help you if anything like this happens.

Hold on did you already do a upgrade when you renewed your  3year term? because sometimes the system till take it off if you do that. ( its happened to me before)

Also it can be a problem with the reservation system but i would suggest you call Rogers & speak to them & see what is going on.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

You can go into a Apple Store & do your upgrade in the store. I would suggest calling costumer care & seeing if you are eligible to do one. Sometimes they can say things but its not true. Also i suggest if they tell you that you are, tell them to write it down on a note on the account & ask them for the interaction number for that note. That will help you if anything like this happens.

Hold on did you already do a upgrade when you renewed your  3year term? because sometimes the system till take it off if you do that. ( its happened to me before)

Also it can be a problem with the reservation system but i would suggest you call Rogers & speak to them & see what is going on.

choijw7744
I've Been Here Awhile

So, what happened is that I told them I would like to get an hardware upgrade as I renew my 3 year contract.

and we did some plan adjustment and so on. and the rep told me new 3 year plan will start on Nov,1 2011.

and I can go any rogers store and get iphone 4s(and they told me that I am eligible for hardware upgrade).

They also gave me an reference number just in case something goes wrong.

And it seems like no stocks are available at stores, and I can't reserve through online.

Don't know what to do... My new expensive data+voice plan starts Nov 1 and I don't even have a smartphone yet....

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Well you have a week & a half for your plan to start so i would suggest you start looking around at Apple stores since they got more stock of iPhone's then carriers do & try Calling Rogers plus stores & any Rogers authorized cellphone store & see if they have any stock of them on Monday morning.
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation