Where to watch Moto GP?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Where to watch Moto GP?

well since rogers media acquired the rites to the NHL for the next 12 years, perhaps other sports outlets such as The Sports Network may consider picking up additional programming such as motor gp.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

RDS2 seems to arry motogp. On sunday it looks like they show the Autin race which was weeks ago. So far I havent found out if they are current.

MB

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Is RDS2 available on Rogers Cable. If so, is is available free to customers who used to get Speed?

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Its pretty useless to be continually flogging the dead SPEED horse here.  Its a user to user forum (which you know well as an RE, Yeller...).

Nothing we can do here to bring SPEED back, so can we stop clogging the board with it?

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Well, by not flogging the dead Speed horse, we are accepting what has been foisted upon us. We lost Speed but weren't compensated for the loss. That's hardly fair, but that's bussiness I guess.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Channels were added into the tier Speed occupied - the 4 'HD Adventure' channels were moved there from their own add on tier so it could be considered 'compensation', but I suppose only a new moto channel will be a good enough compensation for you.

Either way, my point was, if you want rage against the machine, then rage on the corporate communication channels. 

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Yes, raging here is preaching to the choir. Any Rogers people who lurk here just moderate the language and can't help.

There are only four official avenues available:

RogersHelps on Twitter

Rogers Telecommunications on FaceBook

Phoning Rogers and trying to reach someone in authority.

Live chat on the Rogers site.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

You can now see it on Rogers' free preview on FOXSR (the FOX speed channel) in Ottawa on Chanel 409.  Other than that I searched all over and can only find it on MTS (the Bell cable TV service in Winnipeg).  Or you can alway subscribe to MotoGP.com (90 Euros for a yearly access fee) which gives you tons of great MototGP stuff including the races live or you can watch them in their entirety after the race is done (they even have No Spoiler page so you can watch it after without seeing who won).   

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Yep Fox 409 for this season. Hopefully for next year too. I also download the torrent for re - watching.