Where to find my contract expiry date

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Where to find my contract expiry date

Your invoice shoud show your contract or how many months are left of it.  Another way is at Myrogers.  

got to 

Overview tab

products and serv tab

then scroll down to phone info

you will see a link that says

View/Pay Device Balance 

This at least will tell you how many months are left.  

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jkroesen

Rogers doesn't put the contact end date on your invoice. The only way you will find out as we all said in this thread is either calling in or logging into My Rogers - Products And Services - Device Balance. This shows you the year and months it's done.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I would request Rogers to add this to the website please. Sister company Fido is displaying contract expiry date on their website. So there should not be any issues in doing it.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello PradeepPC

You can always call into Rogers, Contact their Live Chat, Facebook.com/Rogers & Twitter @RogersHelps & you can get that info as well.

I do agree that they need to display it but they do with their Flextab page which shows the Month & Year but not the exact day of the month.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Not sure what you guys are talking about, you can find this out on the website!!

It's very simple:

1. After signing in, go to products and Services

2. Click on Wireless

3. Pick the phone number you are looking for

4. Under my phone, click "Device Balance" 

5. Wait until the new page is opened, then click "Check Balance"

6. Takes a few seconds to load, then voila. 

This will display your plan start date, current balance (meaning how much it would cost to get out of your plan) and the end date of your plan. And it does have the exact day which your plan started AND ended.

Hope this helped!!

Highlighted

If I could add one additional little item of information, the device balance may not be the actual cost to get out of your plan. Depending on when the start date of the contract is, Rogers also had a $100 minimum charge to get out of your contract. So, if the device balance was in fact less than $100, you could still have to pay the minimum fee of $100.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello JohnnyRockets

That does not exist anymore. Now all u need to pay is what u see on thr Device Balance and a $12.50 disconnecting fee and ur last months service.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello elessar14

Thanks for that!!. Unfortunately we knew what we were talking about as that was just added a few days ago or a week ago. Wasn't there 2-3 weeks ago.. So we did give the right info. It was Rogers that didn't say that they added it until u said it! Thanks again 🙂
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello JohnnyRockets

That does not exist anymore. Now all u need to pay is what u see on thr Device Balance and a $12.50 disconnecting fee and ur last months service.

I know for retail plans it doesnt.

Business plans, etc.. i know can be different.. still have 3 year contracts, etc... wonder if they still have the same min when canceling early? or is it just device ballance devided by 36, etc.

Highlighted

As I said meowmix, it depends on when you signed your contract. My last contract was signed in 2011 and despite the fact that I had a zero balance on my phone, I was told I would have to pay $100 if I cancelled early. The bottom line is that I waited 2 weeks and then cancelled! I believe the change was made in 2012, but there could still be some customers around who signed deals in 2011 that still have to pay the minimum cancellation fee!