Where to find my contract expiry date

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Where to find my contract expiry date

Hello jbird

Even calling your self you might get them saying " We will keep it" you switch & lets say on May 1st it comes off, you will be angry & upset because of it. Either way there is no official word from Bell other then people calling in & getting told " Yes we will keep it" & " No it will be removed".

Sadly it seems like cable providers do not know what to say lol.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Where to find my contract expiry date

so i was just wondering how i find out how much time is left on my contract... its a family plan with 4 lines, each has had upgrades at different times .

my one daughter is leaving for uiversity soon and plans on opening her own account to pay for her own phone and get a plan shed prefer. we just want to know how to see what time is left on the current plan and also how to find out what to do to cancel and any charges related with the cancellation.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello lacihofman

If you upgrade your device on any line on and After January 2012 you will have a flextab on your account.  You can view that by logging into My Rogers - Overview - Device Balance and it will ONLY show the month and year ur contract is done. Unfortunately you will need to contact Rogers via Live Chat, Facebook and Twitter @RogersHelps to get any other answers.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Smiley Happy

Can someone tell me where, on any bill, I can find my contract expiry date? Or start date? I've looked, but can't find it, either on the bill or anywhere on my rogers.com account.

I'm getting different answers from different reps as to when I signed up Smiley Frustrated , which affects my (potential) cancellation fees (another grumpy post Smiley Tongue ).

Muchos gracias!

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

There isnt anywhere on the bill.  The only paper copy of it would have been on the original contract paperwork.

If you go into your myrogers, under the wireless... and go into the device ballance.. this should show you which MONTH it finishes on.. but doesnt have the exact date 😞

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Christiality

Unfortunately in order to get the exact date you will need to contact Rogers via Live Chat, Facebook and Twitter @RogersHelps to get that information or even by phoning them.

The bill will not show it. Its been asked for it to be added but nothing yet. My Rogers does have some information which can be located when logging into Rogers - Overview - Device Balance. This will show you the month and year your contract ans flextab will end but not the exact date it will end of that month.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Gdkitty & Meowmix

Thanks for the help. I don't have a tab/device balance as I've always bought my phones outright (I'm not a fan of bloatware).

Guess I'll just have to suck it up & yap for 1-2 hours Smiley Very Happy

Thanks again! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Christiality 

That's a good way of doing it if you have the money to do it. Best to contact Rogers via Live Chat, Facebook and Twitter @RogersHelps and they should be able to give it to u in no time! 

You are welcome 🙂 

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Mine is at the bottom of the Order Confirmation email that I received from Rogers, under "Your New Regular Monthly Amount". 

Look there.

Gina

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello greenhome

While that is true, if you don't have that paper / email then you aren't out of luck unless you call in / use Live Chat.