Where to find my contract expiry date

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Where to find my contract expiry date

I was wondering where on my rogers site to find when my contract expires?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Where to find my contract expiry date

Hello Bkim

Sadly Rogers has not added that on the Bill or website. The only way to find out is either calling them or talking to a live agent on Rogers live chat.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

That i KNOW of? there isnt a spot... though i 100% agree that there SHOULD be.

You would likely have to call in and inqure about it.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Bkim

Sadly Rogers has not added that on the Bill or website. The only way to find out is either calling them or talking to a live agent on Rogers live chat.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Around

nothing "sad" about it. Rogers has omitted it deliberately to confuse or mislead. They would like you to forget so you stay with them indefinitely!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ambooth

Sadly all carriers do this, not just Rogers.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

holy.... Why isn't there an easy way to find out when my contract expires?! I hate being jerked around by you guys constantly! I'm honestly very eager and am anticipiating the day that I can get a better plan, and a better phone that isn't so dated and more cost effecient.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello DomMatute93

I do agree they need to Show it more and on the website but they show the month and year. If you have a flextab, log into My Rogers - Overview - Device Balance. It will show u there. It won't show you the day but month and year
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

That device balance overview site is only for our cell phone.  However, I phoned and found out that we are now free and clear of any contract on the rest of our Rogers services.   We are seriously thinking of going to Bell Vibe so we can get back our Space and Speed channels, the two that we watch most frequently. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jbird

I wouldn't be switching because of " Speed channels" As there are rumors going around Bell might lose it as well & it will be a shame you switching & losing it after a few week or months.

As for the device balance. That is correct. Its only for cellphones but if you want to find out when your contract expires for Cable / Internet you will need to contact Rogers & ask them just like you did.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes I also heard the rumor about Bell losing Speed May 1st and then another person said that they just got off the phone from Bell and they said they were not removing Speed.  So hard to know what we hear.   I may just phone Bell myself and find out.