Where do I find my online album

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Where do I find my online album

Honestly I dont know if im just hvaing a moment but i cant seem to find my online album. I take pictures with my phone and want to put them on my computer,but the disk that came with my phone didnt work. so i sent some pic's to "online album" but I dont know where it is. HELP PLEASE

***edited labels***

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Where do I find my online album

Hi misskaylah,

You can view it on www.rogers.com/mypix

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

NO, it says there is a security problem when I try to go there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers will NOT let me view the pictures sent to me on my phone 😞

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello anitafour,

Welcome to the Rogers technical community ,

The www.rogers.com/mypix has been discontinued. If you need to transfer pictures from your Samsung captivate phone to your PC. You will need the Kies application that you can download from the samsung website.

http://www.samsung.com/ca/consumer/mobile/mobile-phones/all-phones/SGH-I896ZKARWC/index.idx?pagetype...

Click on download tab,then click on the software link.

You should be able to use this application to view your pictures from the phone on your computer.

If you have any difficulties using this application you will need to call Samsung Support; they will be able to advise you how to use the application accordingly. Here's how you can reach them 1-800-726-7864

I hope this helps,

Highlighted
I've Been Around

What about a Nokia phone? 

Thanks!

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Having read the posts here, I discovered that my pics were still available by logging in here:

https://picturemessaging.rogers.com/login.do

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

don't forget this message in bold when you log in:

MPORTANT MESSAGE: THE ROGERS ONLINE PICTURE AND VIDEO MESSAGING ALBUM IS BEING SHUT DOWN
Please note that on March 15, 2011, we will be discontinuing the My Pix online album service. Please make sure you back up everything in your My Pix online album and save it to an alternative location (i.e. your computer) before
March 15, 2011 to avoid losing your pictures and videos. You can log into your online album at picturemessaging.rogers.com. Also note that as of January 18, 2011, no new content may be transferred to or stored in the online album. All other aspects of your Rogers service(s) remain unchanged.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just another example of the "Rogers Double Whammy" - take something away AND charge you more!

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Thanks for clarifying Pauly. I missed that no-so-little point when I logged in!