Where can we find previous season games?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Where can we find previous season games?

Does anyone have the URL for the archived seasons? I have looked around the website but I cannot find it. According to Rogers I should have access to the following.

"All available games are archived within 48 hours after the game and are available for the past 4 or 5 seasons."

"View archived games from the current and previous 2 seasons"

*** Edited Labels ***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Where can we find previous season games?

Hello @SlingBlade,

You should be able to view the older games from previous seasons by going into the Schedule menu, and then changing your date selection by clickin on the calender icon.

Hope this helps.

RogersRoland

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello @SlingBlade,

You should be able to view the older games from previous seasons by going into the Schedule menu, and then changing your date selection by clickin on the calender icon.

Hope this helps.

RogersRoland

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

On https://gamecentrelive.rogers.com/en/schedule/ it says "No games scheduled on this day." for anything from previous seasons. On the app it goes as far back as October 1st, 2015. Through https://www.nhl.com/tv it allows me to get October 11th, 2014 and on, not quite at the start of that season but it is close. The discrepancy between the three is kind of weird including the 2014 season not having the first two weeks available. I am able to watch the previous seasons now though, so thank you for pointing that out.