Where are the Mango Phones!??

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Where are the Mango Phones!??

AT&T has announced three phones...http://www.att.com/gen/press-room?pid=21053&cdvn=news&newsarticleid=32754&mapcode= Where is Rogers' announcement?

******* Edit labels ********

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Where are the Mango Phones!??

Good question! Rogers: do we have any idea what phones you guys will be releasing running Mango? If so when will we know?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

AT&T just announced a November 6th date for the Samsung Focus S and Samsung Flash. Will Rogers be getting those devices? Near those dates?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Any ETA?   Waiting for new  wp7 hardware here....

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just like the first go round with Windows Phones and Rogers, it doesn't look like we should hold our breath that things are going to get better in Canada. I hear Microsoft spending all this marketing dollars but I guess Canada isn't included in the mix.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I don't know what's going on but it looks like none of the carriers are getting any new Mango Phones.  They must hate Microsoft for some reason.  Rogers finally put out the my accounts aps for WP7, so I naturally assumed that new phones were going to be announced.  I was completely wrong!

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Ok. The phones have been available from AT&T in US for several days now and not a mention of devices or dates from any Canadian carrier? I just want to know if I should continue to wait or get one from another source. Anyone?
I've Been Here Awhile

Either their planning something really big...or scared to tell us that nothing is happening. It's ridiculous that no one from Rogers can at least tell us they are planning on continuing with the WP7 OS and for us to hold tight. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Listen people, any new WP7 will not come to Canada till they have LTE support.  All three carriers are pushing the new network and seem to only want phones that have it.  WP7 will have LTE support with the new NOKIA phones coming in the new year.  Most likely after CONSUMER ELECTRONICS SHOW in Las Vegas mid January 2012.   If you can wait till February I would.  I believe the nokia phone higher end then the lumia 800 is coming to North America then.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great news Samsung Focus users, your Windows Mango update is now available. Connect  to Zune to download. http://bit.ly/bHqt64