When will the Galaxy Note 4 receive OTA Lollipop update?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Galaxy Note 4 Lollipop Update?

do you know the difference between 5.0.1 and 5.0.2?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Galaxy Note 4 Lollipop Update?

I have rooted note 4 will kies work for update or will i have to flash with odin
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: When will the Galaxy Note 4 receive OTA Lollipop update?

It will be 5.0.1. I can't see rogers getting a special build compared to the rest of the world.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Visionjono

From what i heard it was 5.0.2 but it could be that they are wrong.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Well here we are on Tuesday and the other big two cell companies in Canada have released. Makes me a little hot under the collar that Rogers released the Note 3 Lollipop update ahead of the Note 4 too. I don't care which version it is .1 or .2 but we should have this OTA update by now and is a miss on Rogers part not getting this out. I understand Easter holiday tada yada but did that stop Bell or Telus. It's this kind of delayed or drawn out software update process that makes me miss my iPhone when the date of an new update was announced it was available to all phones everywhere at once. Come on already lets get with getting the update to us!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just flash the Bell ROM via odin. I didnt want to wait after Rogers for a 0.0.1 more just to get some sweet lollipop. Bell ROM works great.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Don't worry, Rogers has not released anything for the note 3 yet despite what was posted on the various sites. Updates for no one!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello tlmuchankun and everyone else

I would like to announce Rogers has released the Lollipop update for the Note 4 5.0.1 update.. Enjoy!

Also be aware that not everyone won't get it the same time.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Downloading right now !

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Glad we finally have Lollipop but I'm slightly disappointed that it is 5.0.1 and not 5.0.2 like they are showing on the OS Upgrade schedule. Almost a week later than every other Canadian carrier and it's the same version? Oh well, at least we have Lollipop. Hopefully it just means 5.0.2 is still coming just later on this month.