When will the Galaxy Note 4 receive OTA Lollipop update?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spencerg
I've Been Around

I was wondering if anyone knew when that Lollipop update will happen for the Note 4? Is there a thread started already about this, and, if so, can someone provide the link for this? Thank you!

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: When will the Galaxy Note 4 receive OTA Lollipop update?

Hello spencerg

Unfortunately at this time and moment there is no information on when the Note 4 will receive the 5.0 Lollipop update. If there is any news, Rogers will post it on their "OS Upgrade Schedule" thread. It's located on the right side of this page. Also no there is no thread made about this at the moment.

Until then, there is nothing to be said and no information. It should come soon hopefully.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello spencerg

Unfortunately at this time and moment there is no information on when the Note 4 will receive the 5.0 Lollipop update. If there is any news, Rogers will post it on their "OS Upgrade Schedule" thread. It's located on the right side of this page. Also no there is no thread made about this at the moment.

Until then, there is nothing to be said and no information. It should come soon hopefully.

View solution in original post

hermit1985
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello,

Any idea when android lollipop will be rolled out for Samsung note 4?

Thanks!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello hermit1985

Unfortunately at this moment there is no news on when the update will be out for the Note 4. Rogers will update that status on their "OS Upgrade Schedule" thread. Until then there isn't much news on this

MichaelBR
I've Been Around

Re:When will the Galaxy Note 4 receive OTA Lollipop update?

Just notice the Rogers OS upgrade page listed the Note 4 and Note 3 to be upgraded next in April. Just curious if anyone has seen the update show up yet?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello MichealBR

The Note 4 update was just released by Bell yesterday. Rogers will release it sometime next week as Today being Good Friday & Sunday being Easter Sunday i doubt they will release update as no one is in working today.

I have seen a few Note 3's being updated yesterday at my work ( Best Buy) with Rogers

DroidDev_
I'm Here A Lot

Rogers is the only carrier reporting an upgrade to 5.0.2 for the Note 4, while other carriers are or have already released the 5.0.1 update. Is Rogers actually upgrading us to 5.0.2 or did someone goof up on the OS upgrade page?

***Edited Labels***

Kenfarmer
I've Been Around

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Lollipop update Bell telus and other carries have released their lollipop update, when is rogers going to update OTA?

Artem_alf
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Galaxy Note 4 Lollipop Update?

It's updated to April but when in April thats a mystery Smiley Frustrated

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Galaxy Note 4 Lollipop Update?

Hello Kenfarner and Artem_alf

Rogers will be releasing the 5.0.2 update instead. Bell and Telus have 5.0.1 that's why. I would say within the next week or so