When will Rogers IGNITE 250 will arrive in Quebec?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

When will Rogers IGNITE 250 will arrive in Quebec?

It's annoying that Rogers forgot Quebec with the Rogers IGNITE internet. Last time I checked we are still part of Canada. You

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: When will Rogers IGNITE 250 will arrive in Quebec?

Hi @Peevish

Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Unfortunately, we current don't offer cable or internet services in most parts of Quebec, however we are always looking to expand our nework.

@RogersPrasana

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @Peevish

Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Unfortunately, we current don't offer cable or internet services in most parts of Quebec, however we are always looking to expand our nework.

@RogersPrasana

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

@Peevish - I think it's more about Network expansion rather than anything.
Node's and servers have to be set up for it to take load of such speed, that infrastructure isn't cheap and not easily just dropped in and implemented.

If you are interested in knowing about how network expands (in general), since the internet is a shared network - Google search Network Infrastructure...

No one forget's Quebec! You guys got a fierce hockey team! 😉
Highlighted
I'm an Advisor

@Peevish wrote:

It's annoying that Rogers forgot Quebec with the Rogers IGNITE internet. Last time I checked we are still part of Canada. You

***Edited Labels***

Huh?

Rogers provides cable in some parts of Ontario, New Brunswick, and maybe a few other places. 

In Quebec, the cable providers are primarily Videotron and Cogeco. Contact them to see what cable-based Internet options they offer in your area...